Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Admit Card 2021: UG Courses में एडमिशन के लिए BHU UET Admit Card 2021 जारी हो चुकी है, जो भी कैंडिडेट UG Courses में नामांकन के लिए आवेदन किए हे वो निचे दिए गये लिंक से BHU UG Entrance Test Admit Card 2021 Download कर सकते हैं । BHU Admit Card 2021 ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जारी कर दिए गया हैं। Entrance Test National Testing Agency (NTA) द्वारा संचालित की जाएगी ।
Click Here to Download BHU UET Admit Card 2021: Click Here
|Online Apply Start Date||14.08.2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||12.09.2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||13.09.2021|
|Form Correction Date||14th-15th Sep 2021|
|BHU UG Entrance Exam Date 2021||28.09.2021 to 04.10.2021|
|Admit Card||26.09.2021 (Released)|
|Answer Key||After Exam|
|Result Declared||To be updated|
|Admission Counseling Start||To be updated|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 300/-|
|For Shashtri (SC/ST)||Rs. 200/-|
|For Shashtri (Other)||Rs. 400/-|
- BHU Examination Fee will be paid through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
BHU Entrance Exam Center List
Centres in Uttar Pradesh UP :
BHU UG Entrance Test Exam Center List State wise Details
BHU UET 2021 Course Details & Eligibility Criteria
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit||Exam Date|
|B.A. (Hons) Arts||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years||03.10.2021|
|B.A. (Hons) Social Science||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years||03.10.2021|
|B.Com (Hons)||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with Commerce Stream with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years||04.10.2021|
|B.Sc (Hons) Math||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with Physics or Math Subject with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years||04.10.2021|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Bio||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with PCB Group with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years||04.10.2021|
|Shastri (Hons)||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with Sanskrit Subject with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years||30.09.2021|
|B.Ed. / B.Ed Spl||50% Marks in Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities. Engineering Student Required 55% Marks For More Details See Notification||NA||30.09.2021|
|B.Sc. (AG)||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with Agriculture or PCM/PCB Group with 50% Marks||Max 25 Years||03.10.2021|
|LLB 3 Years||Passed / Appearing Graduation Degree with 50% Marks.||NA||01.10.2021|
|BA LLB 5 Years||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with 50% Marks||NA||29.09.2021|
|B.P.Ed||Passed / Appearing Graduation Degree with 50% Marks||Max 25 Years||04.10.2021|
|B.P.A.||10+2 / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in Music, Vocal Dance||NA||28.09.2021|
|B.F.A.||Passed / Appearing 10+2 with 50% Marks||Max 22 Years||28.09.2021|
Declaration of Results, Link- bhuet.nta.nic.in
The result for BHU-UET 2021 will be processed based on Final Answer Keys. No grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) after Declaration of Result of BHU-UET 2021 will be entertained. The marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of BHU-UET 2021. No Score Card will be
dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their Score Cards for BHU-UET 2021 from the website: bhuet.nta.nic.in only There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained Merely appearing in BHU-UET 2021 does not confer any right to the candidate for admission to the participating Course. The selection and admission is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, rank in merit list, medical fitness, verification of original documents and such other criteria as may be prescribed by BHU.
How to Fill Form of BHU UET 2021
Following Steps may be followed to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb).
- Step-4:Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
After the submission of Online Application Form (i.e successful completion of Step-4), Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|UG Form Prospectus||Click Here|
|List of UG Courses||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- CUET 2022 Registration : Apply Last Date Extended
- ugcnet.nta.nic.in Result December 2020 and June 2021 Answer Key Released
- DU Special Cut off 2021 UG Arts, Commerce, Science @ ugadmission.uod.ac.in
- JNU Entrance Exam Online Application Form 2021 Last Date – JNUEE
- BHU UET Admit Card 2021 Download @ bhuet.nta.nic.in