Bihar CET B.Ed. Syllabus 2021
CET-B.Ed 2021 Syllabus: Those candidates who applied Bihar CET-B.Ed 2021 Online Form, LNMU has provided B.Ed Syllabus and Exam pattern for Entrance Test 2021 for the admission in session 2021-23 for two years. To get Bihar B.Ed 2021 Syllabus, read full article.
Bihar CET-B.Ed Syllabus 2021
LNMU | B.Ed-2021
B.Ed Entrance Test Procedure
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted by Lalit Narayan Mithila University, LNMU, Darbhanga. The time duration for Entrance Test will be two hours, in which 120 Multiple Choice Objective Questions. Each Questions carry 1 mark and the total mark is 120. Each Question will have Four options and one correct answer will have to choose.
To give answer for B.Ed Entrance Test Exam, all candidates will be given OMR Sheet and Question Booklet. Candidates will have to choose right option from Question Booklet and fill in the given OMR Sheet with Black or Blue pen.
CET-B.Ed Entrance Test Pattern
|General English Comprehenssion||15||15|
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme)||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching – Learning|
Environment in Schools
Pattern for Bihar CET-B.Ed 2021
General English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- संधि /समास
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- रस/ छन्द/ अलंकार
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/ कहावतें
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची/ विपरीतार्थक शब्द
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Syllogism Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and and Courses of
- Action Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects.
- Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extra curricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for B.Ed Admission
General – 35% Marks
OBC/EBC/SC/ST/Divyang – 30% Marks
Important Links for CET-B.Ed 2021
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Entrance Test Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Email : [email protected]
- Helpline Number : +91 9431040712 / 9431040713