Bihar Jeevika Recruitment 2022: Bihar Govt State Rural Livelihoods Mission (BRLPS) invites online application for Manager Officer Vacancy 2022 (बिहार जीविका बहाली आवेदन). Those candidates who are interested & eligible, can apply online at the official portal i.e. burlaps.in. Before apply online, must read the official notification.
Bihar Jeevika Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Article Name||Bihar Jeevika Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Bihar Govt State Rural Livelihoods |
|Job Post Name||Manager Officer|
|Apply Start Date||10 June 2022|
|Apply Last Date||25 June 2022|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
Latest Update: Bihar Jeevika Vacancy 2022 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रारम्भ कर दिया गया है । जो भी इच्छुक उम्मीदवार आवेदन करना चाहते हैं वो 25 जून 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं, ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए लिंक नीचे उपलब्ध है।
|Apply Start Date||10.06.2022|
|Apply Last Date||25.06.2022|
|Personal Interview Date||14th to 16th July 2022 (Tentative)|
Bihar Jeevika Salary Details
Accountant: Candidate should have passed 10+2 in Commerce or Accountancy. Knowledge of accounting software (tally etc) is must SHG member/ Family Members/ Book Keeper
Chief Executive Officer (CEOFPC): Candidate should have MBA or Master degree or Post Graduate, diploma or equivalent diploma in the field of Agribusiness Management/ Marketing & Finance/ Rural management/ Social work/Social Entrepreneurship/ Agriculture and allied courses. For more details please read the official notification.
The Age limit as on 25.06.2022
- Minimum age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Note – (age and experience will be calculated as on 25.06.2022)
How to apply online Bihar Jeevika Vacancy 2022?
- Visit the Visit official website www.brlps.in
- Read first, the official advertisement for “Manager Officer”
- Click on Online Registration
- Complete the Application Form with all required details
- Make payment online
- At the last, click on final submit button. and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Required Documents to apply online form
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID and mobile number, it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID and suitable message in the registered Mobile Number (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and along with a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications & relevant work experience etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interviewand at any subsequent stages of the recruitment process.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background. The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb -100kb and in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black/Blue ball point pen. Size of file should be between 50kb – 100kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Please scan the relevant Certificates. Each Certificate in PDF/DOC/DOCX format only and Size of file should be between 50kb – 1000kb.
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
About Bihar Jeevika (Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society)
The Government of Bihar (GoB), through the Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS), an autonomous body under the Department of Rural Development, is spearheading the World Bank aided Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project (BRLP), locally known as JEEViKA with the objective of social & economic empowerment of the rural poor. Subsequently, the Livelihoods Restoration and Enhancement component of Bihar Kosi Flood Recovery Project (BKFRP) was also taken into the fold of JEEViKA.