BRABU PG Admission 2022: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) has invited online application form for taking admission in Postgraduate- PG (M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com) Course for the academic session 2021-23. Interested Candidates can apply online admission form at the official website i.e. https://umis.brabu.edu.in.
BRABU PG Admission 2022 : Overview
|Article Name||BRABU PG Admission 2022|
|University Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University|
|Course||PG M.A, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Application Start Date||07 June 2022|
|Application Last Date||30 June 2022|
|BRABU Admission Website||brabuonline.in|
- Application Start Date: 06-06-2022
- Application Last Date: 01-07-2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 300/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria For PG Admission 2021-23
- For General Category:- Candidate must have scored 50% marks in Graduation.
- For For Other Category And Handicapped Quota:- Candidate must have scored 45% marks in Graduation.
List of Documents For BRABU PG Admission 2022
The following documents must be produced by the candidate at the time of admission:
- Hard copy of the application form
- Original Mark sheet of UG (Graduation)
- Admit Card
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Migration certificate
- Copy of the challan
BRABU PG Admission Online Apply Process
There are following steps for registration as given below:
- Step 1: Read the complete instructions first, after that check the checkbox stating “I’ve read all the instructions” and click on “Next”.
- Step 2: After clicking on the “Next” button, a new webpage will be displayed. Applicant will have to click on “Registered User” or “New User”.
- Step 3: If the candidate is a registered user, then can enter with correct Login ID and Password.
- Step 4: If the candidate is registering for the first time, he/she will be required to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Gender, and NAD ID.
- Step 5: After entering all these details, candidate will get a link on the registered e-mail with the Application Number and Password and the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number also.