BRABU PG Admission Merit List 2022: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) has released the 1st Merit List for taking admission in Postgraduate- PG (M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com) Course for the academic session 2021-23. Candidates who have applied, can download the merit list at the official website i.e. https://umis.brabu.edu.in.
BRABU PG Admission 2022 : Overview
|Article Name||BRABU PG Admission 2022|
|University Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University|
|Course||PG M.A, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Application Start Date||07 June 2022|
|Application Last Date||30 June 2022|
|1st Merit List||Released on 11th August 2022|
|BRABU Admission Website||brabuonline.in|
Latest News: BRAB has released the PG Admission First Merit List and Cut Off list on 11th August 2022. Merit List PDF download link has given below in the important link section.
- Application Start Date: 06-06-2022
- Application Last Date: 01-07-2022
- 1st Merit List Date: 11-08-2022
- Admission Last Date of 1st Merit List: 16-08-2022 to 25-08-2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 300/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria For PG Admission 2021-23
- For General Category:- Candidate must have scored 50% marks in Graduation.
- For For Other Category And Handicapped Quota:- Candidate must have scored 45% marks in Graduation.
List of Documents For BRABU PG Admission 2022
The following documents must be produced by the candidate at the time of admission:
- Hard copy of the application form
- Original Mark sheet of UG (Graduation)
- Admit Card
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Migration certificate
- Copy of the challan
BRABU PG Admission Online Apply Process
There are following steps for registration as given below:
- Step 1: Read the complete instructions first, after that check the checkbox stating “I’ve read all the instructions” and click on “Next”.
- Step 2: After clicking on the “Next” button, a new webpage will be displayed. Applicant will have to click on “Registered User” or “New User”.
- Step 3: If the candidate is a registered user, then can enter with correct Login ID and Password.
- Step 4: If the candidate is registering for the first time, he/she will be required to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Gender, and NAD ID.
- Step 5: After entering all these details, candidate will get a link on the registered e-mail with the Application Number and Password and the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number also.
|1st Merit List||Download|
|1st Cut Off List||Download|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Edit Application||Click Here|
|Application Home Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About BRABU (B. R. A. Bihar University)
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University popularly also known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a state university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India. Established in 1960, this university has 37 constituent colleges. Distance education courses are also offered. Besides, the university organizes symposium, seminars and workshops. It is a premier institution of teaching and learning in the city and offers full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and research level.
The Courses offered by the University are approved from University Grants Commission (UGC). The university is a premier institution of teaching and learning in the city and offers various full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and research level. The university also acts as an affiliated link between several colleges and institutes located across the state in providing higher education. The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The University Grants Commission has been assisting colleges for procuring personal computers since 1987 under the scheme of providing computers to Colleges. In the X Plan UGC proposes to establish UGC Network Resource Centres (UGC-NRC) in Colleges, where assistance would be provided for the purchase of Computers and also for Internet Connectivity. All Colleges under UGC purview i.e. under section 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act which are not having computer facility so far under this scheme.