BRABU PAT Result 2020: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has declared the Ph.D Admission Test (PAT) Result 2020 on 18th August 2022. Those candidates who appeared in the PAT 2020, can download Merit List in PDF Format.
Latest Update: BRABU PAT Result has been declared on 18th August 2022. Download link has given below in the important link section.
- PAT Result Declared on: 18.08.2022
- Admission Start Date: 22 to 31 August 2022
- Commencement of Class: 02.09.2022
- Application Start Date: 16.10.2021
- Application Apply Last Date: 30.10.2021
- Apply Date Re-opened: 27.06.2022
- Apply Last Date: 02.07.2022
Application Fee Details
- General/BC/EBC – Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST/ EWS/Women/ Handicapped – Rs. 2000/-
- Late Fine – Application Fee + Rs. 500/-
The subjects list for BRABU PhD Admission 2020
|Sr. No.||Subject Name|
|7||Education (M.Ed. Candidates Only)|
Pattern of BRABU Ph.D Admission Test 2020
- Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT-2021) will consist of two papers of 100 marks each.
- Paper-I – will be objective type on qualitative teaching and research aptitude and will carry 100 marks.
- Paper-II – will also be objective type in the subject concern and will carry 100 marks. The syllabus of this paper shall be based as of UGC NET.
- There will be 50 questions in each paper and each question will carry 2 marks.
BRA Bihar University Application Form Important Guidelines
The applicants can go through important instructions regarding BRA Bihar University Application Form here.
- Candidates must have a valid mobile number and email id. Please note this email and mobile number will be used for all of your future references.
- After payment of application fee, form cannot be edited. Hence, make sure to verify all the details in the application form before making payment.
- Keep scanned copy of photo, signature and other documents ready before applying.
- After submission of application form, take a print out of the same. Printed copy of form along with self-attested copies of academic records (marksheets, passing certificates, Transfer Certificate etc) and other documents (caste certificate, quota certificate, PwD certificate etc) must be kept safe to present to the University when asked.
How to Apply for PhD Admission 2021?
Some steps which have to be followed at the time of registration are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate is required to click on the below link
- Step 2: Then, candidate is required to click on the link “Apply Online”. A new window will open and the candidate has to select the course and click on the link “Click Here”.
- Step 3: If the candidate is a registered user, then can enter with appropriate Login ID and Password.
- Step 4: If the candidate is registering for the first time, he/she will be required to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Gender, and NAD ID.
- Step 5: After entering all these details, candidate will get a link on the registered e-mail with the Application Number and Password and the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- After getting registered successfully, candidate will be required to use that Username and Password which were sent to them and after logging in candidate will be able to fill the Application Form.
Here you can also watch the process of online apply for Ph.D Admission Test 2021
- Purnea University PhD Admission (PAT) 2023: Result Declared
- VKSU PhD Admission 2023 for (PAT-2021) – Apply Last Date Extended
- TMBU PhD Admission 2023 for (PAT-2022) – Apply Online
- JP University PhD Admission PAT 2022-2023 – Apply Online Now
- BNMU Ph.D Admission Test 2022 – Apply Online for PAT-2021
- Vinoba Bhave University (VBU) Ph.D Admission Entrance Test 2022
- BRABU PhD Admission Test (PAT) 2020 Result Declared
- TMBU PAT Result 2021 Out Check Bhagalpur University PhD Test Result
- IGNOU PhD Admission 2021 – Exam Date Released