BRABU UG Admission 2022 Apply Online: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has started online application for admission in Undergraduate/ Graduation/ Degree Courses- B.A, B.Sc, B.Com for the academic session 2022-25. Those students who are Interested and eligible, can apply online form for the UG Part 1 admission 2022 at the official website i.e. brabu.edu.in. Before brabu online apply check here complete details such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Application Fee, Apply Link etc.
BRABU UG Admission 2022 Apply Online : Overview
|BRABU UG Admission Online Apply 2022
|Name of the University
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
|Undergraduate BA, B.Sc, B.Com
|Apply Start Date
|05 May 2022
|Apply Last Date
|30 June 2022
|Download Merit List
Latest Updates of BRABU Admission 2022
According to BRABU official notification, Undergraduate Bachelor of Arts, Science and Commerce Online Application last date has extended upto 30th June 2022 for the admission in UG BA, B.Sc, B.Com for the session 2022-25.
Important Dates for BRABU Online Apply UG Admission 2022
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
- General/ OBC: Rs.600/- (With late fee Rs. 1500.00)
- SC/ ST: Rs.300/- (With late fee Rs. 1000.00)
- Application Fee will be paid online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Eligibility:- The Candidates Who Have Passed Intermediate Examinations Or Equivalent Examination Are Eligible For Admission.
Required Documents to apply online application form
- High School and Inter 12th Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- CLC or SLC
- Email ID
- Registered Mobile Number
- Recent Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
Important Links for BRABU Apply Online
How to BRBAU Apply Online Form for UG Admission 2022?
BRABU Online Registration Process
- First, visit the official website of University at https://www.brabu.net
- Click on the link UG Admission 2022(UMIS)
- Now click on the tab “Apply Online”. A new page will be open and click on the link “Click Here”.
- Choose option for “Registered User” or “New User” link
- If the candidate is a existing user, then can enter with appropriate Login ID with Password.
- If the candidate is registering for the first time, he/ she will be required to enter their Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Gender, and NAD ID
- After entering all these details, applicant will get a link on the registered e-mail with the Application Number and Password and the same will be sent to the applicants’s registered mobile number.
BRABU Admission Online Application Form Process
- After registered successfully, applicant will be required to use that Username and Password which were sent to them and after logging in candidate will be able to fill the Admission Application Online Form
- Applicants will have to enter their entire details such as- parent’s name, religion, nationality, date of birth, address, ID Card details etc.
- Students are also required to fill their Senior Secondary Education qualification details and choose the course and college preference they would like to apply.
- Applicants are also requested to update the appropriate Primary (Honours) Subject for Hons. courses as the cut off will be generated on the basis of Primary Subject.
- 12th Science Students who apply for Arts & Commerce Stream their merit list will be generated on Percentage of Marks obtained in Class 12th and the eligibility criteria for them is 50%
- Please add all your class Inter (12th) Subjects and Marks.
- Applicants will be then required to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and other documents as per the requirement.
- After that, applicants will have to pay the application charge. Application Fees is same for all the categories.Applicants can pay the application fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- After submitting the application form, Applicants can take a printout for future reference and the time of admission.
Colleges Under BRABU, Muzaffarpur
Candidates can take admission in these colleges:
|M.P.Sinha Science College
|Nitishwar Singh College
|Rameshwar Singh College
|Vaishali Mahila College
|Dr. S.K. Sinha Women’s College
|J B S D College
|R. P. S. College
- Phone- 9334573568 / 9334557984
- Email ID: – [email protected]
About BRABU (B. R. A. Bihar University)
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University popularly also known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a state university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India. Established in 1960, this university has 37 constituent colleges. Distance education courses are also offered. Besides, the university organizes symposium, seminars and workshops. It is a premier institution of teaching and learning in the city and offers full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and research level.
The Courses offered by the University are approved from University Grants Commission (UGC). The university is a premier institution of teaching and learning in the city and offers various full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and research level. The university also acts as an affiliated link between several colleges and institutes located across the state in providing higher education. The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The University Grants Commission has been assisting colleges for procuring personal computers since 1987 under the scheme of providing computers to Colleges. In the X Plan UGC proposes to establish UGC Network Resource Centres (UGC-NRC) in Colleges, where assistance would be provided for the purchase of Computers and also for Internet Connectivity. All Colleges under UGC purview i.e. under section 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act which are not having computer facility so far under this scheme.
BRABU UG Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Full form of BRABU Muzaffarpur?
A. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University.
Q. How much is BRABU UG BA, BSc, BCom Admission Application Fee?
A. The Online Application fee for General/ OBC Candidate is Rs.600/- (With Late Fine Rs. 1500/-) and for SC/ ST Rs. 300/- (With Late Fine Rs. 1000/-).
Q. Who Can Apply for UG Admission Form?
A. The Candidates Who Have Passed Intermediate 12th Examinations Or Equivalent Examination are eligible for Admission in the session 2022-25
Q. What Is BRABU Admission Contact Number?
A. Mobile- 9334573568 / 9334557984 and Email: [email protected]
Q. What is the official webiste of BRABU?