The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for the Delhi University Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Exam 2023. The exam will be held from 18 to 21 March 2023, and the recruitment drive is being conducted for 1145 vacancies. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website of NTA using their User ID and Password.
Steps to Download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of NTA at https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link available on the homepage.
- Select “Delhi University Non-Teaching Post” from the dropdown list.
- Fill in your application number and password/date of birth.
- Enter the security pin and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Your admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Candidates should note that the admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination centre along with a valid photo ID proof. They must also verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before taking the printout.