Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites Haryana Police Vacancy for Constable for 6000 Posts including 5000 male constables and 1000 female constables. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at official website of HSSC. Read full notification before apply online for Haryana Police Vacancy 2023.
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023 – Overview
|Job Post Name||Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023|
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100 (as per 7th CPC pay matrix)|
|Application Status||To Be Started Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023 – Important Dates
|Application Start Date||February 2023 (Expected)|
|Apply Last Date||Update Soon|
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023 – Total Posts Details, Eligibility & Qualification
The age limit for Haryana Police Vacancy 2023 is 18-25 Years. The official notification will be released soon by HSSC for further information. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government of Haryana.
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|Departmental Candidates in Haryana Police (General)||3-Years|
|Departmental Candidates in Haryana Police (Reserved)||8-Years|
|Constable (Male)||5000||12th Pass|
|Constable (Female)||1000||12th Pass|
Application Fee Details for HSSC Police Vacancy 2023
- Male/Female (non-resident of Haryana) – Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana Resident – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC Male of Haryana Resident – Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC Female of Haryana Resident – Rs. 13/-
- Male/Female (non-resident of Haryana) – Rs. 150/-
- Female of Haryana Resident – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC Male of Haryana Resident – Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC Female of Haryana Resident – Rs. 18/-
- Payment options include SBI Net Banking, E-Challan, and credit or debit cards from any bank.
Physical Efficiency Screening Test for Haryana Police Vacancy 2023
|Category||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 Minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 Minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 Minutes|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
The Selection Process of Haryana Police Vacancy 2023 includes the following Stages:
- CET Written Exam
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of CET Score
- Mains Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Haryana Police Constable Mains Exam Pattern
The main exam pattern and syllabus for the Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023 will be notified on this page after announcement of the official notification.
How to Apply for Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023
- Check the eligibility as per Haryana Police Constable Vacancy Notification 2023
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Apply Online Link for Haryana Police Vacancy 2023
- Complete the application process
- Upload the required documents, Photo and Signature
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- At the lats, click on final submission and take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
|Click Here to Apply Online Application|
(Link Active Soon)
|HSSC Official Website|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When will the Haryana Police Vacancy Notification 2023 be released?
A. The official notification will be released in the month of February 2023.
Q. How many vacancies will be advertised for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
A. A total of 6000 vacancies including the 5000 male constable and 1000 female constable vacancies are to be advertised by the HSSC.