IGNOU Exam Form 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University has released IGNOU Exam Form 2021 for December Term End Examination (TTE). The exam form will be filled up online for various courses of the Final Year/ Semester 2021. All concerned studetns can apply IGNOU online exam form 2021 from 17th November, 2021. IGNOU TTE December 2021 Exam will be started from 20 January 2022 and will be end on 22 February 2022. Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the applied candidates will be provided online from 7 to 10 days of Starting Examination. Here you can find all details regarding IGNOU exam updates. Apply Link, Last Date, Apply Process has given below.
IGNOU Exam Form 2021 Highlights
|Post Name||IGNOU Term End Exam Form 2021|
|Category||IGNOU Exam Form|
|Conducting Authority||Indra Gandhi National Open University, (IGNOU)|
|Courses Name||Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate, Diploma, Master and PG Diploma|
|Exam Mode||Online or Offline|
|Exam Form Apply Start Date||17.11.2021|
|Exam Form Apply Last Date||15.12.2021|
|Apply Last Date with Late Fee||16.12.2021 to|
|Examiantion Start Date||22.01.2022 to|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket Release Date||7 to 10 Days Before Exam|
IGNOU Exam Form Fee Details 2021
|Theory and Practical/Lab Exam Fee Per Course without Late Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Theory and Practical/Lab Exam Fee Per Course with Late Fee||Rs. 200/-|
With Late Fee Rs. 1100/-
- The exam form fee will be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card One Payment Gateway (IDBI or HDFC Bank) or Internet Banking of any bank.
How To Fill Up IGNOU Exam Form 2021?
Here are given following steps for online exam form submission and payment of exam fee as follows:
- Candidates will select the Regional Centre name and Exam Centre code of your choice carefully.
- Exam Centre will be provide as first come first serve basis. If the sitting capacity at the selected exam centre is full, you may choose for the nearest/alternate exam centre.
- Please confirm that the exam form for all the courses for which exams to be written are filled in first attempt, as next attempt to add the course name can result in change of exam centre/ non availability of sitting capacity at the same exam centre.
- If the validity of the registration status shown as INVALID or course for which you are eligible for appearing in the December, 2021 TTE Term end Examination is/are not reflected in the drop-down box, you will have to contact to Registrar SRD via email [email protected] or over the phone no. 011-29571301.
- Candidates can select any one payment gateway (IDBI or HDFC Bank) to make exam fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. Examination fee will not be refunded after payment in any case.
- After filling all required details , the preview of the same will be displyed on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the complete details correctly and carefully to avoid future consequences.
- At the end after sumbission, take the print out of your IGNOU Exam Form 2021 for future references.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 011-29572209
Important Links for IGNOU Exam Form 2021
|Apply Exam Form||Click Here|
|Student Login||Click Here|
|Examination Centre List||Click Here|
|Download TTE December 2021 Revised Exam Date||Click Here|
|TTE December 2021 Assignment Sumission Notification||Click Here|
|Examination Notice||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the important details to be filled online in IGNOU Exam Form 2021?
A. The important details are Programme code, Examination centre code, Practical exam, Theory courses.
Q. What is the IGNOU Exam Form Fee 2021?
A. The exam form fee is Rs. 200/- per course without late fee and late fee is Rs. 1100/-
Q. How to make payment for IGNOU Exam Form 2021?
A. The exam form fee will be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card (IDBI or HDFC Bank) or Internet Banking of any bank.
Q. What is the mode of IGNOU registration 2021?
A. The registration mode is online at the official website of ignou at ignou.ac.in