JP University Part 1 Exam Form 2020-23 Apply Online
Description: Jai Prakash University, Chapra (JPU) has released the date of Part 1 Exam Form Fill up online. Candidates can apply online exam form from 09 June 2022. Check here full details:
|Exam Form Apply Form||JPU Part 1 Exam Form 2022|
|Exam Name||Degree Part 1 Exam|
|Course Name||UG- B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, & Vocational|
|Part 1 Exam Form Start Date||09 June 2022|
|Apply Last Date (Extended)||27 June 2022|
|Exam Form Fee||Non Practical: Rs.490/-|
|Exam Form Apply Mode||Online|
|Exam Form Notice||Download|
|Exam Form Link||Apply Here|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
JP University (JPU) Exam Updates
The candidates who will appear in the JP University (JPU) Chapra upcoming exams, can check all latest JPU exam updates on this page. Here we provide all courses UG (BA, B.Sc, B.Com Part-I, II, III), PG(MA, M.Sc, M.Com Semester I, II, III, IV), LLB, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D etc Exam Form Apply Date, Exam Dates and Time-Table/ Programme/ Routine etc. Candidates can get direct link to apply online exam form, because JP University exam form to be applied on its official portal i.e. https://jpv.ac.in and we provide latest updates of JPU exams on this page punews.in. Simply click on the direct link to apply online exam form.
How to apply JP University (JPU) Exam Form Online ?
All students of UG (BA, B.Sc, B.Com Part 1, 2, 3), PG(MA, M.Sc, M.Com Semester I, II, III, IV), LLB, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D can apply online exam form through the official website at https://jpvadmission.org/user/login. After submitting online exam form, students will get a confirmation Slip to submit it concerned departments or college with hard copy with all relevant documents. Here are given the steps below to apply online exam form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JPU – https://jpvadmission.org/
- Step 2: Click on “Examination Form” link.
- Step 4: After that above link redirects to a new web page.
- Step 4: Enter your User ID and Password.
- Step 4: Now fill all the required details such as personal, academic and address and upload a photo and signature.
- Step 5: Pay the examination fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Step 6: Take the printout of the submitted examination form and submit it with all relevant documents in your department.
- Previous Educational Details (If required)
- Admission Slip
- UG/ PG Registration Card
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Residence Certificate (If applicable)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Note: Before apply online, please read the JP University official notification first.