LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited online applications for the recruitment post of Assistant Administrative Officer AAO (Generalist) for 300 Posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online at LIC official website licindia.in from 15th January 2023 for AAO (Generalist) exam 2023. Read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
LIC AAO Generalist Recruitment 2023 Notification & Details
|Article Name||LIC AAO Generalist Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer AAO (Generalist)|
|Salary||Rs. 32795/- per month|
|Application Status||Online Apply is going on|
|Apply Start Date||15 January 2023|
|Apply Last Date||31 January 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date (Tentative)||17 to 20 Feb 2023|
|Mains Exam Date (Tentative)||18 March 2023|
Application Fee Details
- Generao/EWS/OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / ESM / PH : 100/-
- Pay the LIC AAO Recruitment Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Only.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
LIC AAO Generalist Vacancy Details & Total Post
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|LIC AAO Generalist||300|
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Steps for Apply LIC AAO Generalist Online Form 2023 at licindia.in
The process of filling online application for the LIC AAO Generalist examination consists of three parts:
- Application registration
- Payment of fees
- Document scan and upload
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2023”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” in the notification.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
|Click Here to Apply Online for LIC AAO Generalist|
|Download LIC AAO Notification 2023|
English || Hindi
|Download LIC AAO Syllabus PDF|
LIC AAO Notification 2023
|Recruitment Notification||English || Hindi|
|List of Examination Centres- Annexure I||Download document|
|Scribe declaration- Annexure- II||Download document|
|Divisional office addresses||Download document|
|Format for SC/ ST certificate||Download document|
|Format for OBC certificate||Download document|
|Format for OBC declaration||Download document|
|Format for EWS certificate||Download document|
|Format for Disability certificate||Download document|
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2023
Read the official notification for more details about LIC Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern, Click Here to Check Notification
LIC AAO Vacancy 2023 – FAQ’s
Q. What is the full form of AAO?
Ans:- The full form of AAO is Assistant Administrative Officer.
Q. What is LIC AAO application last date?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application form is 31-01-2023.
Q. What is LIC AAO Generalist salary 2023?
Ans:- Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) -55335- 1745(4) -62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Q. What is age limit for LIC AAO Generalist vacancy?
Ans:- Minimum Age shall be 21 years. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years