LNMU Part 1 Admission Online 2022 – Download Merit List 2022-25: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has released the Merit List for Admission in Undergraduate (Degree)- UG Part-1 (BA, BSc, BCom, General Courses) for the Academic Session 2022-2025. The Merit List link has mentioned below on this page.
LNMU Part 1 Admission Online 2022 : Overview
|Article||LNMU UG Admission Online 2022-25|
|Name of the University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|Courses||UG- B.A, B.Sc and B.Com & General Courses|
|Apply Start Date||26 June 2022|
|Apply Last Date||10 August 2022|
|Admission Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Application Fee||Rs. 400/-|
|Merit List Download||Download|
Latest Update: L N Mithila University UG Part 1 Admission 1st Merit List last date has been extended up to 12th September 2022. Merit List Download Link has given below in the important link section.
Also Download LNMU Part 1 Result: Click Here
|Application Start Date||26.06.2022|
|Application Last Date||10.08.2022|
|Online Application Last Date (with Late Fee Rs.100/-)||15.08.2022|
|Publication of First Selection List||30.08.2022|
|Admission Last Date of First Selection List||12.09.2022|
Candidates can apply for these Degree courses in Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admission 2022:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- General Courses & Vocational Courses
Application Fee Details.
- General/ OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.400/-
- Application Fee is to be paid Online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
How To Apply LNMU UG Part 1 Admission Online 2022-25 ?
Before Apply Online, Please keep Registered Mobile Number, Valid Email ID, Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature (Size 30 to 50 kb).
- Before filling up the online Admission Application Form, please read carefully all instructions.
- Go to Official website of LNMU @ http://lnmu.ac.in
- Click on “Create an Account” link.
- Fill all the details of Candidates to create User ID.
- Click on Sign Up Button
- After Sign Up, OTP will be sent your entered mobile number. Enter OTP and Create User Account.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- After filling all details click on Preview Button
- Check all details very carefully and correctly, then proceed to forward
- Make Payment Online
- Students will have to select at least one College for each subject and can choose maximum seven colleges for one subject.
|Download LNMU 1st Merit List (Released)||Click Here|
|Download College Wise Selection List||Click Here|
|Download LNMU First Cut Off List||Click Here|
|Download LNMU 2nd Merit List (Coming Soon)||Click Here|
|Download LNMU Second Cut Off List||Click Here|
|Download LNMU 3rd Merit List||Click Here|
|Download LNMU Third Cut Off List||Click Here|
|Official Notification Download||Click Here|
|LNMU Admission Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Class Intermediate 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate (औपबंधिक प्रमाण पत्र/मूल प्रमाण पत्र)
- Character Certificate from Head/Principal of the last attended Institution
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- Recent two passport size self-attested Photo.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /10+2/12th Exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Registered Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Any other Document Required by the University/ College
|Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned||For +2 Science/ Commerce students: Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.|
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/ Business Economics) taken together.||For +2 Arts/ Science students: Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/ Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination|
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||—|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/ Science students: Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||—|
LNMU Part-1 Admission Selection Process 2022
- The Admission will be taken on the basis of Merit List which is prepared by University Academic Departments. The merit list is prepared on the basis of candidates 12th Marks and Category.
- LNMU Admission 1st/2nd/3rd Merit List/Result/Selection List will be published on the official website will be updated on punews.in.
About Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga is an outcome of long cherished desire of the people of Mithila. The university was established on 01 january 1972. Mithila University with its headquarters at Darbhanga was established by an ordinance in 1972 carving out colleges of Darbhanga and Kosi Divisions, from the then two Universities namely Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur respectively.
|Name of the University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga|
|Established||01 January 1972|
|Recognition||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Total Affiliated Colleges||24|
|Total Constituent Colleges||43|
|No. of B.Ed Colleges||23|
|No. of Dental Colleges||03|
|No. of Self-Financing Institutions||07|
|No. of PG Departments||21|
|Districts Under LNMU||Darbhanga, Madhubani, |
Begusarai, & Samastipur
After the sad demise of Pt. Lalit Narayan Mishra in January, 1975, the name of Mithila University was amended as Lalit Narayan Mithila University. But it was soon reversed to the original name through an ordinance. However, in 1980, the name Lalit Narayan Mithila University was restored through an Ordinance. The colleges of Kosi Division which were initially attached to this University in 1972, but were transferred to newly established B. N. Mandal University, Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, with vertical separation of the assets and liabilities with effect from 01.01.1992.
The University Offering Educational Opportunities For Learner Community Especially To The Lower Socio-Economic Strata Of The Society Seeking Quality Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Research And Continuing Personal Or Professional Enrichment In Higher Education And Selected Professions.
List of Colleges Under Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga -LNMU
|C. M. College, Darbhanga||C. M. Science College, Darbhanga|
|C. M. Law College, Darbhanga||Marwari College, Darbhanga|
|K. S. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga||M. K. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga|
|Millat College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga||M. L. S. M. College, Darbhanga|
|B. M. A. College, Baheri, Darbhanga||M. K. S. College, Trimuhan Chandauna, Darbhanga|
|J. K. College, Biraul, Darbhanga||J. N. College, Nehra, Darbhanga|
|M. R. M. College, Darbhanga||R. K. College, Madhubani|
|J. N. College, Madhubani||R. N. College, Pandaul, Madhubani|
|B. M. College, Rahika, Madhubani||K. V. Sc. College, Ucchaith, Madhubani|
|J. M. D. P. L. Mahila College, Madhubani||L. N. J. College, Jhanjharupr, Madhubani|
|M. L. S. College, Sarisabpahi, Madhubani||H. P. S. College, Madhepur, Madhubani|
|C. M. J. College, Downwarihat, Madhubani||C. M. B. College, Deorh, Ghoghardiha, Madhubani|
|D. B. College, Jaynagar, Madhubani||V. S. J. College, Rajnagar, Madhubani|
|Samastipur College, Samastipur||R. N. A. R. College, Samastipur|
|B. R. B. College, Samastipur||Women’s College, Samastipur|
|A. N. D. College, Shahpur Patory, Samastipur||R. B. S. College, Andaur, Samastipur|
|R. B. College, Dalsinghsarai, Samastipur||U. P. College, Pusa, Samastipur|
|U. R. College, Rosera, Samastipur||D. B. K. N. College, Narhan, Samastipur|
|Dr. L. K. V. D. College, Tajpur, Samastipur||G. M. R. D. College, Mohanpur, Samastipur|
|G. D. College, Begusarai||S. B. S. S. College, Begusarai|
|S. K. M. College, Begusarai||A. P. S. M. College, Barauni, Begusarai|
|R. C. S. College, Manjhaul, Begusarai||–|
Address & Contact Details
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga, Bihar – 846004
- Phone : +91-6182-239369
- Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is the Full Form Of LNMU?
A. LNMU Stands For Lalit Narayan Mithila University.
Q. When will LNMU UG Part-1 Admission Online Form 2022 be Started?
A. The Online Part-1 Admission Application Form will be started from 26 June 2022.
Q. What is LNMU UG Part-1 Admission 2022 Online Application Form Last Date?
A. The Online Application Last Date is 15 July 2022.
Q. How much Fee is taken for LNMU Part-1 Admission Online Application 2022?
A. The Online Application Fee for all candidates is Rs.400/- and will be paid online through Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Q. Who can apply for LNMU UG Part-1 Admission Online Application Form?
A. The Subject chooses as Hons. paper, should be at least 45% Marks.
Q. What Is LNMU Admission Contact Number?
A. Helpline: 9661073322 (Time: between 10 AM to 6 PM) and Email ID: [email protected]