Munger University Part 1 Registration 2021: Munger University has started Part 1 Online Registration Form of Graduation UG BA, B.Sc, B.Com & Vocational Courses for the academic session 2021-2024. The process of UG Registration for Degree Part 1 2021 will be through online mode at the official website of Munger University i.e. mungeruniversity.ac.in. Those students who have already taken admission in Munger University Undergraduate/Degree Part-1 Courses in the Session 2021-24, are eligible for UG Registration Online Form for upcoming part 1 exam 2022. Only UG Part 1 2021 enrolled Students can register Online.
Munger University Part 1 Registration 2021 – Overview
|Article Name||Munger University Part 1 Registration 2021|
|Name of the University||Munger University, Munger (MU)|
|Course||Undergraduate (UG- BA, B.Sc, B.Com)|
|Registration Last Date||23 to 24 January 2023 (Extended)|
Latest Update : According to official notification, Munger University Part 1 Registration Online Form has been extended for UG BA, BSc, BCom and Vocational Courses from 23 to 24 January 2023 at official website mungeruniversity.ac.in.
Important Dates for Munger University Part 1 Registration 2021
|Registration Start Date||13.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||23.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date with Late Fee||23 to 24 Jan 2023|
|Registration Application Correction Date||updated soon|
|Registration Card Download Date||updated soon|
|Part 1 Online Registration Form||Click Here|
|Registration Apply Notification||Click Here|
|Student Login||Click Here|
|Download Registration Card||Click Here|
Details mentioned on the Downloaded Registration Card
- Name of the University: Munger University
- Registration Number
- College’s Name
- Students’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Hons. Subject
- Subsidiary Subjects
Fee Details of Part 1 Online Registration 2021
- General/OBC/EBC/SC/ST, Girls Registration Fee: Updated Soon
- Registration Late Fee Charge: Updated Soon
- UG Registration with Late Fee: Updated Soon
- Payment Mode: Munger University Online Registration Fee will be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Inter Science या Arts के छात्र जो वाणिज्य प्रतिष्ठा (Commerce Hons.) रखना चाहते हैं उनको Inter Science या Arts में 50% अंक अनिवार्य है।
- Arts के विद्यार्थी जिस विषय में Hons. Paper रखना चाहते हैं उस विषय में इंटर में 45% अंक अनिवार्य है।
- वाणिज्य विज्ञान के छात्र जो कला में प्रतिष्ठा रखना चाहते हैं उनके लिए इंटर में 45% अंक अनिवार्य है।
- भाषा में प्रतिष्ठा रखने वाले छात्र अनुषांगिक (Subsidiary) के रूप में अन्य भाषा नहीं रख सकते हैं।
- स्नातक कला में प्रतिष्ठा (Hons.) के लिए इंटर कला में उस विषय का होना अनिवार्य है।
- सब्सिडियरी सब्जेक्ट के रूप में 2 भाषाएं नहीं ली जा सकती है।
- Graduation Admission Slip 2021
- Intermediate (12th) Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Registered Mobile Numer
- Email ID
- Scanned Photograph (In JPEG Format)
- Original Migration Certificate (Those students who has submitted during UG Admission 2021, they will not have submitted again)
How to Apply Part 1 Online Registration Form 2021?
- Got to official website of Munger University i.e. https://www.mungeruniversity.ac.in/
- Read the complete instruction before filling the Online Registration form.
- Now Click on Applicant Login with User ID and Password which was provided during UG Online Admission 2021.
- A New page will appear for UG Part 1 Registration for the session 2021-24.
- Fill all the required fields correctly.
- Click on proceed to the payment page.
- Make payment Online though your Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Click on Final Submit, a page generated for final submission.
- Take a print out of your payment for for future reference.
List of Colleges Under Munger University
- S.K.R College, Barbigha
- K K M College, Jamui
- K.D.S College, Gogri
- Koshi College, Khagaria
- R.D College, Sheikpura
- Mahila College, Khagaria
- R.D & DJ. College, Munger
- B R M College, Munger
- J.R.S College, Jamalpur
- H.S. College, Haveli Kharagpur
- K S S College, Lakhisarai
- B.N.M College, Barhiya
- D.S.M. College, Jhajha
- K.M.D. College, Parbatta
- J.M.S. College, Munger
- Jamalpur College, Jamalpur
- R.S College, Tarapur
- R Lal College
- S B N College
- Dhanraj Singh College
- S K College
- S A Eklavya Degree College
- P P Yadav College
- Bishwanath Singh Institute of Legal Studies
- Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Sanjay Gandhi Mahila College
- Shyama Prasad Mahila College
- S S College, Mehus
- M S College
- C N B College
- International College
Help Desk of Munger University
- For Registration Portal or Student Portal downtime Issue Call to UMIS Helpdesk on +91-9122067652, between 11:00 A.M. to 04:00 P. M.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will be activated Munger University UG Part-1 Online Registration 2021-22?
A. The link will be activated on 13th December 2021.
Q. Where to submit all documents after online registration?
A. After Online Registration, students will have to submit all relevant documents to his admitted college with original Migration Certificate.
Q. Will students have to Registration in every Part of Graduation?
A. Undergraduate B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Registration is one time process at the time of Admission only. There is no need to register again and again in every part of Graduation.
Q. Who can do registration for Munger University UG Part-1 2021?
A. Those students who have already admitted in Degree Part-1 2021-24.
Q. What is the link of Munger University UG Part-1 Online Registration 2021?
A. UG Part-1 Online Registration Link is https://portal.mungeruniversity.ac.in/Student/Login
Q. When will be download Undergraduate (UG) Registration Card for the session 2020-23?
A. Registration card will be issued after 48 hours of completion Registration process and fee .
Q. What is the Last Date of Munger University Part-1 Registration 2021?
A. Online Registration Last Date without Late Fee is 23 December 2021 and registration last date with late is 05 January 2022.
Q. How to download Munger University UG Registration Card 2021?
A. Go to official website https://www.mungeruniversity.ac.in and login to download Registration Card 2021.