NVS JNVST Class 6th & 9th Amission 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has started Online Application Form for taking Admission In Class 6th & 9th on the official website-navodaya.gov.in. Candidates can apply for the class 6 selection test by November 30, 2021 and Class 9 selection test by October 30, 2021. Important dates, Apply Last Date, Apply link etc details are given below. The Admission test or Entrance Test will be conducted by the CBSE. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test or JNVST 2022 for class 6 and Class 9 would be conducted in one phase in various test centres. Find more details on navodaya.gov.in.
Navodaya Entrance Exam 2022 For Class 6th & 9th
|Name Of The Exam||Navodaya 6th & 9th Class Entrance Exam|
|Authority||Navodaya Vidyalya Samiti|
|Notification For||Class VI & Class IX Entrance Exam 2022|
|Download Prospectus||Language wise Prospectus|
Important Dates of Apply & Entrance Test
- Application Start Date: 23.09.2021
- Application Last Date For Class 6 : 30-11-2021
- Application Last Date For Class 9 : 31-10-2021
- Class 6th Test Exam Date: 30-04-2022
- Class 9th Test Exam Date: 09-04-2022
- There Is No Any Application Fee Required for NVS Online Application Form.
- Class 6: A Candidate must not have been born before 01.05.2009 and after 30.04.2021.
- Class 9: Candiate must be born between 01.05.2006 and 30.04.2010.
- Class 6 : The candidate must have passed Class V in the academic session 2021-22 for appearing in NVS Selection Test 2021.
- Class 9 : The candidate who are studying in Class 8th in the academic session 2021-22 in Govt. shools or recongnized shools, can eligible for the selection test of Jawahar Navodya Vidyalya 2021.
About NVS Admission 2022 Selection Test
The Navodya Vidyalya Samiti (NVS) selection test for class 6 would be of 100 marks. The total number of questions that would be asked in NVS selection test, is 80. The questions would be asked about Arithmetics, Language, and Mental Ability. Candidates will have to write the answers in the OMR sheet. The pencils will not be allowed in the test exam of NVS. Only a blue or black ball point pen will be used by candidates while marking the answer in the OMR sheet.