UGC NET Admit Card :The online Admit Card for the University Grants Commission (UGC) NET – 2023 June cycle has been published by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates aspiring to appear for UGC NET 2023 can download their test admit card from the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The admit card for the phase-I examination 2023 will be released in the second week of June 2023. The UGC NET examination is scheduled to take place from 13th June 2023 to 22nd June 2023.
The candidates who had already applied for the UGC NET exam and looking for the admit card date, read this complete article to know about ugc net admit card. Here we are going to provide complete details and latest updates for you about NET Admit Card through this article. If you have applied and want to know the ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card release date, exam date, center of exam details then you can find all details here on this page. Here we are also providing when the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 will be released.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023: Overview
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|UGC NET 2023
|Examination UGC-NET June 2023
|13 June 2023 to 22 June 2023
|UGC NET Application Correction Link
|Download Admit Card With DOB
|Download Admit Card With Password
|Admit Card Status
|Download UGC NET Admit Card
UGC NET Exam Admit Card Download Link- ugcnet.nta.nic.in
NTA conduct the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Assistant Professor. All those candidates who have filled the application form must check the hall ticket / Admit Card date updates regularly. Students are requested to keep a note of the given exam dates, however, because if there is any change in the exam center, date, time; it will publish first on the official website.
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2023?
- Open NTA UGC NET official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in in your computer or phone browser.
- Navigate to the middle of the web page.
- Under Candidate Activity, click on the link titled “UGC NET June 2023 Admit Card.”
- You will be redirected to the Login page of UGC NET 2023.
- Enter your Application No. and Date of Birth correctly in the specified fields.
- Fill in the Security Pin as shown on the page.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to download your admit card.
- Optionally, you can take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern:
The UGC NET exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) in online mode, consisting of two papers, without break between Paper 1 and Paper 2. Total marks for both paper will have 300, Paper-I will have 50 questions of 100 marks and Paper-2, 100 questions will be asked for 200 marks. You will get total time 3 hours to complete the exam.
Important Instructions for UGC NET 2023 Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be issued provisionally to the candidates of UGC NET June 2023, subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must download the Admit Card from the NTA website.
- The candidate must appear for the Examination at the given Centre on the date, shift, time, and discipline mentioned in the Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre on a date and timings other than those allotted to them in their Admit card.
- If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card from the website, they can contact the Help Line of NTA between 09:30 am to 5:30 pm or write to NTA at: [email protected]
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the Instructions given in the Admit Card in advance of the exam day and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- If there is any discrepancy in the candidate’s particulars, photograph, or signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate should immediately approach the Help Line between 09:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- In such cases, candidates should appear in the Examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to correct the record later.
UGC NET Helpline
For any queries or /clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk at 01140759000 or write to NTA at [email protected].