Latest Updates of PPU PG Registration 2021 to 2023
Patliputra University PG Registration Card has released and has been uploaded on the portal. Candidates can download theri PPU PG Registratin Card at the official portal i.e. ppuponline.in. The direct link and download process has given below.
Patliputra University PG Registration 2021-23 – Overview
|Article Name||PPU PG Registration 2021-23|
|Name of the University||Patliputra University, Patna (PPU)|
|Course||PG Regular M.A, M.Sc, M.Com &|
Vocational MBA, MCA, MLis, MBA,
M.Sc(Environmental Science), PDCR
|Registration Start Date||25th March 2022|
|Registration Last Date||20th April 2022 (Extended)|
|PG Registration Card Download Status||Started|
How to Download PPU PG Registration Card 2021-23?
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. ppup.ac.in
- Step 2: At the top of homepage, click on “Examination & Registration Portal“
- Step 3: Click on Registration Slip (UG & PG)
- Step 4: Enter the Login/URN Number & Date of Birth and fill the captcha and click on search button
- Sep 5: Now download your Registration Card for UG & PG Corses
Patliputra University PPU PG Registration 2021-23: Patliputra University (PPU) has started PG Registration Online Form for Regular Courses M.A, M.Sc, M.Com and Vocational Courses MLis, MBA, MCA, M.Sc(Bio-Tech), M.Sc.(Electronics), M.Sc(Environmental Science), PDCR for the academic session 2021-2023.
The process of Patliputra University PG Registration will be applied through online at the official website i.e. ppuponline.in. Those students who have taken admission form other Universities in Patliputra University successfully in the Postgraduate Courses for the academic Session 2021-23, will be eligible for PPU PG Registration Online Form 2021. Here are given complete details of PPU PG Online Registration Date, Apply Link, Registration Fee, Required Documents, so read complete details before apply online.
Note: There is no need to Registration in PG Courses for those students who have passed out Undergradute Courses form Patliputra University.
|PG Registration Start Date||25.03.2022|
|Last Date (without Late fee)||31.03.2022|
|PG Registration Last Date with Late Fee||18.04.2022 to 20.04.2022|
|UG Part 1 Registration Card Download Date||Started|
|Registration Fee for Other Universities Students||Rs. 461/-|
|Registration Fee for Other University Students (With Late Fee Rs. 100/-)||Rs. 561/-|
Details on the Downloaded PG Registration Card of Patliputra University
- Name of the University: Patliputra University
- Registration Number
- College’s Name
- Students’ Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Course Name
- Subjects Name
- PG Admission Receipt 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Numer
- Email ID
- Scanned Photograph (In JPEG Format)
- Original Migration Certificate
(Note: All students will have to upload scanned Migration Certificate as well as will fill the details of Migration
How to Apply Patliputra Univesity PG Online Registration Form 2021-23?
- Got to official website of Patliputra University i.e. https://ppuponline.in/
- Read the complete instruction before filling the Online Registration form.
- Now Click on Students Login with Login User ID and Password which was provided during PG Online Admission 2021-24.
- A New page will appear for PG Registration for the session 2021-23.
- Fill all the required fields correctly.
- Upload Scanned Migration Certificate and fill all the details of Migration Certificate.
- Click on proceed to the payment page.
- Make payment Online though your Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Click on Final Submit, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Take a print out in two copy.
- At the last, Submit it with all relevant documents at your enrolled college/University.
Important Links for PPU Part 1 Registration 2021-24
|Online Registration Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Student Login||Click Here|
Help Desk of Patliputra University
The students, who require correction in their filled Registration form, can submit their grievances on the “grievance form” at the homepage of the website of PPU i.e. https://ppuponline.in. Student facing any other problem can contact the website support at (Between 10:30 AM and 05:30 PM on working days):
- Mobile 1 : 9661565818
- Mobile 2: 8409840222
- Email : [email protected]