RMLAU Admit Card 2022 : Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University has released the UG PG 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Admit Card on it’s official website i.e. www.rmlau.ac.in. Those candidates who are going to appear in these examination, can download the admit card here through direct link. Candidates can also download Admit Card of theses courses M.Sc, MA, M.Com, BCA, BBA, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, DCA, PGDCA, B.Ed Annual & 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester. All courese admit card will be download at this official link i.e. admit.rmlauexams.in.
RMLAU Admit Card 2022 Download @rmlau.ac.in : Overview
|Article Name||RMLAU Admit Card 2022 Download|
|University Name||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhya (RMLAU)|
|Exam Name||Annual UG & PG (BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, LLB, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com) Exam|
|Exam Date||25th April to 10 June 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Admit Card Download Mode||Online|
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Admit Card 2022
Those students who will appear in the BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, etc. coureses exam, they can download the admit card at the official website. Here we updates the latest notice regarding admit card and provide direct link to downlaod the admit card, so that students can download easily. The direct link for UG PG hall ticket Admit Card, has given below in the important link section.
Details mentioned on the the rmlau.ac.in admit card 2022
- Name of the university
- Name of the exam center
- Student’s Name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Date of birth
- Code of the subject
- Exam center code
- Exam name
- Subjects name
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Father’s name of the student
- Mother’s name
- Photograph of student
- Duration of exam
- Guidelines and important instructions
How to download the RMLAU Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can download or check the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Admit Card very easily by following these steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University i.e. www.rmlau.ac.in or click on direct link below
- At the home page, click on the “examination section”
- Click on the your coures related admit card link
- A new page will open and select the Examiantion Year and Course
- Now, Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth
- At the last, click on Download Admit Card button
- Finally, your admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Download and take a print out to appear in the examination.