SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card Out: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started releasing SSC CGL Exam 2022 Admit Card download link for exam [ SSC CGL Admit Card has been released for 5 regions till 24th November 2022]. The SSC CGL Exam 2022 Tier-1 Admit Card links for all regions are to be updated below in this post as soon as the region-wise links are released officially on their respective regional websites. Candidates who have applied for SSC CGL Exam 2022 have to download their SSC CGL 2022 Admit Card Tier -1 and Application Status to check the complete details for their exam schedule.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 : Overview
|Article Name||SSC CGL Admit Card 2022|
|Exam Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Admit Card Date & Status||Released on 22 November 2022|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Download Link||ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard|
SSC CGL Application Status
SSC CGL Application Status 2022 for all regions on 23rd November 2022. The link to check the application status for all regions has been updated below. The candidates who are going to appear for the SSC CGL Exam 2022 can check the application status for their region from here.
|Region Names||Application Status|
|SSC CGL Eastern Region||Status Link|
|SSC CGL Southern Region||Status Link|
|SSC CGL North Western Sub-Region||Status Link|
|SSC CGL MP Sub-Region||Status Link|
|SSC CGL Central Region||Status Link|
|SSC CGL North Region||Status Link|
|SSC CGL North Eastern Region||Status Link|
|SSC CGL KKR Region||Status Link|
|SSC CGLWestern Region||Status Link|
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Tier-1 Admit Card Important Instructions
- 1. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificates (AC) by the Regional Offices of the Commission for appearing in the Computer Based Examination.
- 2. The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally
- 3. Admit Card for all stages of examination will be issued online on the websites of the concerned Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e.https://ssc.nic.in) and Regional Office.
- 4. Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Office concerned of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination
- 5. Candidate must write Registration Number, Roll Number, registered Email-ID and Mobile Number along with name, date of birth and name of the examination, while addressing any communication to the Commission
- 6. Facility to download admit card will be made available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of Regional Office concerned. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
- 7. In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence,
- Any other photo bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Download SSC CGL Admit Card (Region Wise)
|Region Names||Download Admit Card||State Names||Zonal Websites|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Download Link||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, |
Mizoram, and Nagaland
|SSC Western Region||Download Link||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net|
|SSC MP Sub-Region||Download Link||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org|
|SSC Central Region||Download Link||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org|
|SSC North Western Region||Download Link||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org|
|SSC Southern Region||—||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|SSC Eastern Region||—||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||www.sscer.org|
|SSC North Region||—||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in|
|SSC KKR Region||—||Karnataka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|