SSC CGL Tier Result 2020: The SSC CGL Result for Tier-2 Exam 2020-21 has been declared by the Staff Selection Commission on 26th April 2022. Those candidates who appeared in SSC Tier-2 Exam in the various posts of AAO, JSO, and etc. can chek their result cut off marks at the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. The result PDF, cut off list link has given below on this page.
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) 2020 from 28.01.2022, 29.01.2022 and 03.02.2022 on the Computer Based Mode and Tier-III (Descriptive Paper) on 06.02.2022 at different centres all over the country. You can find the result by searching SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2022, SSC CGL Mains Exam 2022 Result, ssc.nic.in cgl result tier 2 2020 on punews.in.
SSC CGL Tier-2 Result 2020 & Cut Off: Overview
|Article Name||SSC CGL Tier2 Result 2022|
|Name of Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Group B & C|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Date||28th, 29th January 2022, 3rd February 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Result Date||26th April 2022|
|SSC CGL Mains Result Status||Declared Now|
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 – Declaration of result of Tier II examination to shortlist candidates for evaluation of Tier-III (Descriptive Paper)
- Based on aggregate performance in Tier-I & Tier-II Examinations, candidates have been shortlisted, category-wise, for evaluation of their Tier-III (Descriptive Paper). The candidates who are not qualified in Tier-II will not be eligible for evaluation of their Tier-III (Descriptive Paper) and they will not be considered for further selection process. Separate cut-off has been fixed for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer (List-1), Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) (List-2) and for the posts other than Assistant Audit Officer and Junior Statistical Officer (List-3).
- Paper-I & Paper- II were scheduled in a single shift on 29.01.2022 while Paper-III and Paper-IV were scheduled in a single shift on 28.01.2022. However, due to unavoidable circumstances, the exam in one venue had to be conducted on 03.02.2022 instead of 29.01.2022 for the affected candidates. Since the exam was scheduled in one shift and since the number of affected candidates whose exam had to be conducted on 03.02.2022 is less than 0.5% of the total candidates, no normalization was done while preparing the result of Tier-II of CGL Examination, 2020.
- As per the provisions of the Notice of Examination (Para 15.1), only those candidates have been considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage, who have scored minimum marks in each Paper of Tier-II as follows:
|(ii) OBC/ EWS||25%|
Category wise cut-off marks and the number of candidates getting qualified in Tier-II for evaluation of their Tier-III (Descriptive Paper) Examination are as follows:
List-1: Candidates qualified in Tier-II for evaluation of their Tier-III Examination for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO):
|Category||Cut-off Marks (Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I+II+IV))||Candidates available|
*206-EWS, 131-SC, 41-ST, 402-OBC, 11-OH and 01-HH category candidates qualifying at UR cut-off have been shown under their respective categories.
List-2: Candidates qualified in Tier-II for evaluation of their Tier-III Examination for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO):
|Category||Cut-off Marks (Tier-I+Tier-II (Paper-I+II+III))||Candidates available|
*278-EWS, 97-SC, 44-ST, 453-OBC and 02-OH category candidates qualifying at UR cut-off have been shown under their respective categories.
List-3: Candidates qualified in Tier-II for evaluation of their Tier-III Examination for the posts other than AAO and JSO:
|Category||Cut-off Marks (Tier 1+Tier-II (Paper-I+II))||Candidate s available|
*2244-EWS, 503-SC, 160-ST, 4664-OBC, 05-ESM, 22-OH, 02-HH, 13-VH and 01-
Others PwD category candidates qualifying at UR cut-off have been shown under their respective categories.
How to check SSC CGL Tier-2 Result 2020-21 online at ssc.nic.in?
The candidates can check SSC CGL Tier-2 Result 2021 very easily by following the given steps below:
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- At the home page click on the Result section
- Now click on the link of SSC CGL Tier-2 Result PDF
- SSC CGL Result PDF file will open
- Now candidates can check thier result in the pdf to search their roll number, if selected, roll number will be displyed in the pdf result.