SSC CHSL 2022 : Staff Selection Commission has released the online application date for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 2022-2023. All the candidates who were waiting for SSC CHSL Recruitment, all their wait is over. LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant Post,(SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022) interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 4 January 2023. Before Apply All Candidates Check Information Like Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process Exam Details. For more details about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 visit official website link of official website is given below. SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
SSC CHSL 2022-23 – Apply Online Form – ssc.nic.in
|Article Name||SSC CHSL 2022-23|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Total Vacancies||4500 Posts|
|Post Name||Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC|
Details Of Vacancies:
Lower Divisional Clerk , Junior Secretariat Assistant , Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator
- LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) : The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of C&AG : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit: as on 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-II)
- Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern for Tier-I 2022 :-
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Medium of paper||Hindi and English|
|Number of questions||100|
|Question types||Multiple choice questions|
Subjects of Tier I:
|Part||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern for Tier-II 2022 :-
|Duration of the exam||60 minutes.|
|Medium of paper||English / any language|
|Question types||Subjective types|
|Important topic||Short Essay Writing|
|Date for submission of online applications||06.12.2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||04.01.2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||05.01.2023|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||06.01.2023|
|Application Form Correction||09.01.2023 to 10.01.2023|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||Feb-Mar 2023|
|Date of Paper-II (Descriptive)||Available Soon|
How to Apply Online 2022 :-
- Go to SSC official website: ssc.nic.in
- Than Click on Register now Enter your basic details.
- Login with your registration number and password.
- Click on “Apply” link. Then Fill More Details.
- Preview filled details and confirm,
- Now pay the SSC CHSL Application Fee in online or offline mode.
- Finally download/print (SSC CHSL Online Form 2022 )
Q. Total Vacancies will be there in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
A. The total post are 4500 Posts
Q. Important Date for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
A. Start Date for Apply Online: 06/12/2022 and Last Date for Apply Online: 04/01/2023.
Q. How to Apply Online 2022 :-
A. Go to SSC official website: ssc.nic.in
Q. Age Limit: SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
A. Minimum Age: 18 years and Maximum Age: 27 years