SSC CHSL Apply Online Form 2022: Staff Selection Commission has released official notification to apply SSC CHSL Onine Form for the posts of DEO, LDC, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant at the official website https://ssc.nic.in. SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 online registration has been started from 01st February and the last date to apply online form for SSC CHSL 2021 has been fixed till 07th March 2022. Interested candiates can check here the complete details for SSC CHSL Online Registration Form, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Required Documents, Steps to apply process, Important Dates, Apply Link, Admit Card, Exam Date and more information in this article.
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam 2022 – Overview
|Article Name||SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier-I Exam 2022|
|Exam conducting body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Category||SSC Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 10+2|
|Apply Start Date||01.02.2022|
|Exam Date||24 May to 10 June 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||14 May 2022|
|Admit Card Link||https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home|
Latest Update: SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Admit Card 2022 for Tier-I Examination has released. Click here to download Admit Card
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2022
|SSC CHSL Online Apply Start||01.02.2022|
|Last date to Fill SSC CHSL Online Form||07.03.2022|
|Last date for making an online fee payment||08.03.2022|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||09.03.2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan||10.03.2022|
|SSC CHSL Application Correction Date||11.03.2022 to 15.03.2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Date (Tentative)||24.05.2022 to 10.06.2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||14 May 2022|
SSC CHSL Online Form Application Fee
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Mode||SSC CHSL Registration Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.|
- Age As On: 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Official Notification.
Photo and Signature specification during Online Form of SSC CHSL 2022
|Recent Photograph||20 KB to 50 KB||100*120|
|Signature||1 KB to 12 KB||40*60|
Required Documents for SSC CHSL Online Apply Form
- Mobile Number (For verification through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar number/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Matricualtion (10th) Certificates/ Marksheet
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
|Download CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Examination Calendar||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|CHSL Posts||Educational Qualification|
|LDC/JSA||12th/Intermediate passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|PA/SA||12th/ Intermediate passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|DEO||12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
|DEO in Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th passed in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject, or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university|
How to Apply Online Form for SSC CHSL 2022?
Candidates can register and apply online form to appear for SSC CHSL 2022. Here are the step by step process for successful online registration for the exam:
The process of filling online application for the ssc chsl examination consists of two parts:
- Apply first for One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application Form with complete detals, such as Candiatetes Educational Qualification, Post Name etc.
- Step 1: Visit official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: At the home page, click at the right sidebar on “New Registration”
- Step 3: Now fill the required details for registration such as candiate’s name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Step 4: Click below on submit button to complete online registration form of SSC CHSL 2022. Before sumbitting please verify the all the details. After submitting, Registration Number and Password will be sent to your registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Step 5: Now again go to hompage page and log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete online form SSC CHSL 2022.
- Step 6: In the next step, upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size which is given above in the table.
- Step 7: Login with registered ID and password to complete the Part-II of the SSC CHSL online form.
- Step 8: After filling up the complete form, candidates must preview the filled up appliation form of SSC CHSL 2022 with carefully and correctly.
- Step 9: Now make payment online through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- Step 10: Click on the Final Submit button after complete online SSC CHSL application payment and take a print out for future reference..
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will SSC CHSL Online form 2021 be started?
A. The online form fill up will be started from 01.02.2022
Q. What is the last date of SSC LDC/DEO Online Form Apply?
A. SSC CHSL apply last date is till 03.03.2022.
Q. What is the official link for online registration of SSC CHSL Form?
A. SSC CHSL Apply Link- https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home
Q. How can I apply online SSC Online Form?
A. Visit the official website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/