SSC GD Medical Admit card 2022 (out), Check Exam Date
SSC GD Medical Admit Card 2022 : CRPF GD Constable Admit Card has been released by Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on 3rd September 2022 for the medical exam of GD Constable. Candidates who will appear in the exam, can download Admit Card at its official website i.e., crpf.gov.in. which is scheduled to be held from 12 September 2022. Candidates who have qualified the PST and PET, can download their GD Medical Admit Card directly from the link given below.
SSC GD 2022 Admit Card Dates
|SSC GD 2021 Event||Dates|
|SSC GD Notification||17-Jul-2021|
|SSC GD Exam||16-Nov-2021 to 15-Dec-2021|
|SSC GD Application Status||21-Oct-2021 onwards|
|SSC GD Admit Card||08-Nov-2021 onwards|
|SSC GD PST/PET Dates||18-May-2022 to 09-Jun-2022|
|SSC GD PST/PET admit card||06-May-2022|
|SSC GD DME admit card||03-Sep-2022|
Details Mentioned in the CRPF SSC GD Medical Admit Card
Candidates can check the following details on the CRPF SSC GD Admit Card 2022.
- Date of Medical Examination
- DOB of Candidate
- Documents Required
- Signature of Aspirant
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Date and Time
- Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Full Name
- Time Schedule
Steps to Download CAPF SSC GD Medical Admit Card 2022?
- Step 1: Visit the Official website of CRPF – crpf.gov.in or go through the direct link mentioned below in the important link section.
- Step 2: Click on “Download E-Admit card for DV/DME & RME events of CT(GD) Exam-2021 in CAPFs, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles for qualified/ shortlisted candidates is scheduled from 12/09/2022 onwards”
- Step 3: Admit Card login page will be opened.
- Step 4: Click on Registration Id or Roll number.
- Step 5: Enter your Date of Birth and Captcha shown in the picture.
- Step 6: Download the e-admit card and take a print out of it.
CRPF SSC GD Medical Exam 2022
Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) was conducted by CRPF from 18th May to 09th June 2022 across the country and the result was published on 13th July 2022. According to the official result, 92,877 candidates have qualified for DME (Detailed Medical Exam).
Candidates should bring the following documents at the time of DME:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age, name and educational qualification.
- Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
- Valid NCC Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate from serving defense personnel
- Undertaking in the format
- Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims
- Nativity/ Identity Certificate by West Pakistani Refugee