SSC MTS 2023- Notification, Apply Online ssc.nic.in: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification and has invited online applications form for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2022. All eligible and interested male and female candidates can apply online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in from 18th January 2023 for SSC MTS & Havaldar Vacancy 2023.
Table of Contents
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification & Details
|Article Name||SSC MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||MTS & Havaldar|
|Total Posts||Updated Soon|
|Application Status||Online Application Active Now|
SSC MTS Important Dates
|Apply Start Date||18 Jan 2023|
|Apply Last Date||17 Feb 2023|
Application Fee Details
- Women/ SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- All Other Candidates: 100/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have passed with Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2023
- For MTS: 18-25 Years
- For Havaldar In CBIC & CBN (Department of Revenue) & Few Posts of MTS: 18-27 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
SSC MTS Vacancy Details & Total Post
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical Staff)||10880|
|Havaldar In CBIC And CBN||529|
SSC Havaldar Physical Standard Test (PST) 2023
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
SSC Havaldar Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 2023
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 Kms. in 30 minutes||3 Kms. in 25 minutes|
Steps for Apply SSC MTS Online Form 2023
Part-I. One-time Registration
- Step 1: To start with, click on the above-mentioned link to get redirected to the official page of SSC.
- Step 2: On the official page, you will find the “Register Now” button. Click on the button to start your SSC MTS 2022 Online Application.
- Step 3: In the first part of the registration process, you must fill in your General Details, such as, your name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Address, Contact Number, Email ID etc.
- Step 4: Click on Submit Button, you will get your application number and a mail will be sent to the registered email ID with your login ID and Password.
Part-II. Filling Online Application for the Examination
- Step 5: Login again with the Login ID and Password and continue with the further process of the SSC MTS Online Application Process
- Step 6: In the second part of the Application Process, upload your recently clicked passport size photograph and signature in the required format
- Step 7: Fill in your education qualifications, your choice of centre and click on submit button.
- Step 8: In the final step of the Application Process, you must pay the Application Fees for SSC MTS 2022 Exam through the Online Mode of payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/NEFT etc.) or through an Offline Mode of Payment (E-Challan)
- Step 9: Click on the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button. Your Online Application form will be successfully submitted.
- Step 10: Take a printout and save the pdf file of the SSC MTS Application Form for future reference.
SSC MTS Important Links
|Click Here to Apply SSC MTS Online Form|
|Download Official Notification of SSC MTS 2023|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 FAQ’s
Q. What is the full form of MTS?
A. The full form of MTS is Multi Tasking Staff.
Q. What is SSC MTS?
A. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/ Union Territories.
Q. What is SSC MTS application last date?
A. Last date for submission of online application form is 17th February 2023.
Q. What is eligibility criteria for SSC MTS post?
A. The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
Q. What is SSC MTS salary 2023?
A. The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Q. What is official Website of SSC?