SSC Stenographer Skill Test Admit Card 2022 : Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Admit Card. Candidates who have qualified CBT Exam, will be eligible to appear in Skill Test and can download Admit Card of CR Region and Other Regions. The admit card download link has given below.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Admit Card 2022 : Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Post||SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Admit Card For||Skill Test for SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Skill Test Date||20-21 June 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Released Now|
|Job Location||All over India|
How to download SSC Steno Skill Test Admit Card 2022 ?
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Select the admit card tab
- Clicking the tab, candidates will be redirected to the page that hosts the links of respective regional websites
- Select the region from where candidates have filled the SSC Stenographer application form
- In the admit card login page, candidates need to enter registration ID/roll number/candidate’s name and password
- SSC Stenographer Skill Test call letter appears on the screen
- Download the Skill Test Admit card and take its printout.
Details Available On Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Skill Test Admit Card 2022
After downloading the SSC Stenographer Skil Test Admit Card 2022, candidates are Suggested to check all the details given below. If You found any mistake, then contact with higher officials before the exam date.
- Full Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Examination
- Name of the Father
- Date of Birth
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Test Centre
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Examination Centre Code
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
Documents Required to Attend SSC Steno Skill Test Exam 2022
At the time of attending the skill test examination, candidates need to carry any one of the documents from the below-given list.
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer