TMBU Part 1 Admit Card, Exam Date 2023
Description: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University has released the UG Part 1 Admit Card, Exam Date, Programme and Centre List of the session 2022-25. Candidates who have applied the exam from offline through College, will be appear in the exam and can download admit card now. Check here more details of TMBU Part 1 Exam Admit Card, Date and Centre List 2023.
|Exam Name||TMBU Part 1 Exam Form 2022-25|
|Courses||UG-BA, BSc, BCom|
|Exam Date||15 July to 31 July 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 July 2023|
|TMBU Part 1 Admit Card||Download|
TMBU Part 2 Exam Form 2019-22 : Apply Online
Description: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University has released the TMBU Part 2 Exam Form Date 2022, candidates can apply online exam form of UG BA, B.Sc, B.Com Part II (Regular & Ex-Students) of the session 2019-22.
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) Exam Updates
The candidates who will appear in the TMBU upcoming exams, can check all latest TMBU exam updates on this page. Here we provide all courses UG (BA, B.Sc, B.Com Part-I, II, III), PG(MA, M.Sc, M.Com Semester I, II, III, IV), LLB, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D etc Exam Form Apply Date, Exam Dates and Time-Table/ Programme/ Routine etc. Candidates can get direct link to apply online exam form, because T M Bhagalpur University exam form to be applied on its official portal i.e. http://tmbuniv.ac.in and we provide latest updates of TMBU exams on this page punews.in. Simply click on the direct link to apply online exam form.
How to apply TMBU Exam Form Online ?
All students of UG (BA, B.Sc, B.Com Part 1, 2, 3), PG(MA, M.Sc, M.Com Semester I, II, III, IV), LLB, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D can apply online exam form through the official website at http://umis.tmbuniv.ac.in. After submitting online exam form, students will get a confirmation Slip to submit it concerned departments or college with hard copy with all relevant documents. Here are given the steps below to apply online exam form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of TMBU University i.e. http://umis.tmbuniv.ac.in
- Step 2: At the home page, Click on the “Exam Form Link” or go through this direct link- http://umis.tmbuniv.ac.in/TmbuExamForm/index.html
- Step 3: Now a new page will open in a new tab for login
- Step 4: Enter Your Registration/ Application Number or Name of Students and click on search button
- Step 5: You exam form will open and Now fill all the required details to complete the exam form like- Session, Exam Type, Course etc.
- Step 6: After filling all the required details correctly go for next steps to make payment online.
- Step 7: Examination Fee will be paid online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, make Payment and click on final submit.
- Step 8: Now take the print out of final submitted examination form
- Step 9: Submit the hard copy of examination form at your concerned college/ department with all relevant documents within the given period.
- Previous Educational Details (If required)
- Admission Slip
- UG/ PG Registration Card
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Residence Certificate (If applicable)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Note: Before apply online, please read the official notification first.