UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Phase 2 Exam – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Phase 2 Exam : National Testing Agency, NTA, has released the admit card for phase 2 Exam of UGC NET. The Admit card for 13 papers have been uploaded at the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who applied the UGC NET Exam Form, can download the admit card by using their login credentials like their application number and date of birth to check and download hall tickets. The admit card link has given below to download easily:
|Admit Card Name||UGC NET Phase 2 Admit Card 2022|
|Conducting Body||University Grant Commission and National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||UGC NET Exam 2022 Phase 2|
|Purpose||National Eligibility Test for Assistant Professorship|
|UGC NET Phase 2 Exam Date 2022||20, 21 & 22 September 2022|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|UGC NET Admit Card Status||Released on 17th September 2022|
|Admit Card Official Notification||Download|
|How to Download||Login through Application Number and Date of Birth|
|UGC NET Admit Card Link||Click Here to Download|
How to Download NET Admit Card 2022?
Eligible candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download UGC NET Admit Card 2022. We have given the simple steps to download NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2022.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UGC NET 2022 @ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card for UGC NET 2022 tab on the home screen.
- Step 3: Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Captcha as shown on the screen
- Step 4: Click on the Login button.
- Step 5: Complete your undertaking regarding COVID-19 and submit your details.
- Step 6: Now, the NTA UGC NET Admit card for phase 2 is displayed on the screen, candidates can download the Admit card by clicking on the download icon and printing it.