Uttrakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) has published the notification to conduct Uttarakhand TET Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET I & II Exam) 2021. Interested Candidates can apply online aaplication from 01 September 2021 at official website https://ukutet.com/instr.aspx. Complete details of eligibility criteria, Last Date, Online Process are given below, before apply uttrakhand tet form read complete details.
Uttrakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET 2021)
|Conducted By||Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)|
|Post Name||Uttrakhand Teacher Eligibility TEST 2021- UTET|
|Exam Name||UTET 2021|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
Application Fee details
For Single Paper:
- For General/ OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For Two Papers:
- For General/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Applilcatin fee will be paid through online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking of Offline Mode
|Apply Online Start Date UTET||01.09.2021|
|UTET Form 2021 Last Date||30.09.2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||30.09.2021|
|Online Application Correction Date||30.09.2021|
|Date for Exam (Expected)||26.11.2021|
Educational Qualification for Uttrakhand TET
- For Class I to V: Sr Secondary with D.El.Ed/ D.Ed/ B.El.Ed
- For Class VI to VIII: BA, B.Sc with D.Ed/ B.Ed, B.El.Ed or Sr Secondary with BA/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed or BA/ B.Sc with B.Ed
UTET Exam Centre Lists
- New Tehri
- N Nagar
- Ram Nagar
How to Apply UTET Online Application Form?
- Candidates can apply online for Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 on the Board website www.ukutet.com
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 in the U-TET 2021 : INFORMATION BROCHURE uploaded on the Board Website.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the online application form. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the U-TET 2021 : INFORMATION BROCHURE and on the Board website.
- Candidates can apply online on Board Website from 01/09/2021 to 30/09/2021. No application will be entertained thereafter.
- Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be uploaded on the Board’s website. The candidates can check their Application for candidature and candidate’s particulars on the website. The candidature of the candidate, who’s fees has not been received by this Board, will not be considered for the U-TET 2021 examination.
- The Admit Cards will be uploaded on the Board website. The Candidates will be able to download/print the Admit Cards for entrance to Examination Centre. The Admit Card will not be sent to Candidates separately by post.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form against same Exam. Multiple Applications for same Exam of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Application Forms through fax/post/email shall not be entertained and Board does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- The applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
- After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, no offline/online request will be accepted regarding correction or any change.
Important Links to Apply Online form UTET 2021
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|