West Bengal BEd Admission 2021: The West Bengal University Of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning And Administration (WBUTTEPA) has released the official notification of Online Application Form For Taking Admission in West Bengal B.Ed Courses for the academic session 2021-22. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online form at the official website of WBUTTEPA at https://www.wbuttepa.ac.in. Form more information of West Bengal B.Ed Admission for online apply, Apply Date, Application Fee etc are given below.
- Application Start Date: 01.11.2021
- Application Last Date: 20.11.2021
- Merit List Publication Date: 23.11.2021
Online Apply Application Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 350/-
- Pay the Application Fee through Online.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal B.Ed Admission 2021-23
- Candidates must have Graduates in a school subject from a recognized university.
- Candidates should qualified with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (General) or in the Master’s Degree in School subjects are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Science and/or Mathematics, should be with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are also eligible for WB B.Ed admission. Such students are required to fill the marks of B.E/ B. Tech. in the row of Honours M.E. / M. Tech result (if any) will be filled in the Master’s Degree row.
- Hons. Graduates in school subject should be filled the Honours marks only in the row of Bachelor’s degree (Honours).
- In other case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects should be entered in the row of Bachelor’s degree (General).
- For candidates with less than 50% marks in the honours degree, the total marks of pass and Honours subjects will be considered. If it becomes 50% or more, that score will be entered in Graduation (General) row.
- For fresh candidates, the merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on students scoring.
- For Deputed Candidates, merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on length of service.
Some Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|View Rules & Regulation of WB B.Ed Admission 2021-23||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Reservation & Relaxation for B.Ed Online Form
- Reservation roster of seats in Department of Teacher Education, WBUTTEPA (David Hare Campus) for SC/ST/OBC(A/B)/PWD (Minimum disability-40%) candidates will be as per Govt. Rules. The reservation roster as stated is not applicable for Self-financed colleges.
- Relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks will be admissible in graduation or post graduation in case of SC/ST/PWD ( Minimum disability 40%)candidates. That is, in such cases min 45% marks will be required instead of 50% marks.
School subjects of teaching offered are those which have been stated in the New Curriculum of WB B.Ed Admission 2021
Method/School Subjects List:
|Urdu||Home Management||Food & Nutrition||Nepali|
NOTE: The candidate must have at least one School subject at the graduation level as a main subject. Main subjects are those whose marks contribute to the aggregate in the final graduation marksheet and the subjects have been studied at least for 2-years in the graduation / postgraduation level.
How to apply online Application for B.Ed. Admission (2021-23)
- Application for Online Admission will be started from 04th November, 2021 (Thursday) on 10:00 P.M. and closes on 20th November, 2021 (Saturday) 11:00 P.M..
- Applicant will visit the home page of the WBUTTEPA Website & from there enter through the “B.Ed. Online Application ” link
- The Application Form Submission will be in a 2 step process.
- Applicant will fill the online form giving academic details (Step – 1) and personal details (Step – 2).
- The fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- Applicant will upload scanned photograph and signature file. The photo & singnature must be of type jpeg or jpg and the size of photograph and signature must be within 110 K.B. and 50 K.B.
- After that will enter CAPTCHA for verification and check the checkbox to accept the declaration.
- After providing all mandatory details click on “Submit” to submit the application.
- Now an Application ID and Password will be created & details will be displayed on the screen.
- NOTE: Modification will be permitted till the payment verification. If the payment will verified, applicants can’t able to modify the application form further. So, before make payment, ensure of all the information provided are correctly.
- Applicants need to note down the Application ID and Password.
- Applicants will pay the amount online via “Pay Now” link on the Left Panel of the Menu after form submission or modification.
- After successfully submit the online application form, Applicants will print the Application Receipt as per schedule provide by university.