Bihar DElEd 2nd Merit List Admission 2022 : Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) 2nd Selection List or Merit List will be released today on 30th November 2022 for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) for two year professional programme of teacher education to the admission session 2022-24. All eligible D.El.Ed. Joint Entrance Test 2022 candidates can download online 2nd Merit List at OFSS DElEd portal deled.biharboardonline.com by using application number as user id and password as date of birth.
Bihar DElEd 2nd Merit List 2022 : Overview
|Bihar D.EL.ED Admission 2nd Merit List 2022
|Bihar School Examination Board, Patna
|Joint Entrance Test 2022
|Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
|2nd Selection/ Merit List Status
|Released on 30th November 2022
|Admission / Counselling Last Date
|01 to 05 December 2022
Latest News: Bihar D.El.Ed 2nd Merit List/ Selection List will be published today on 30th November 2022. The merit list download link has mentioned below in the important link section.
- General/ EWS/ BC/ EBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Divyang: Rs.350/-
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Age As On 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
Bihar DElEd Selection/ Merit List & Admission Schedule 2022-24
|Date of Apply for Admission
|21.10.2022 to 02.11.2022
|Slide-Up/ College Change Date
|03.11.2022 to 05.11.2022
|Publication of 1st Selection List
|Admission period on the basis of 1st list
|18.11.2022 to 23.11.2022
|Slide-Up Process After Taking in 1st Selection List
|18.11.2022 to 23.11.2022
|Publication of 2nd Selection List
|Admission period on the basis of 2nd list
|01 to 05 December 2022
|Publication of 3rd Selection List
|Admission period on the basis of 3rd list
|08 to 12 December 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar DElEd Admission
- Passed Higher Secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks. ( उच्च माध्यमिक +2 अथवा उसके समकक्ष परीक्षा में कम से कम 50% अंक से उत्तीर्ण हों। )
- There will be a relaxation of 5% in the minimum prescribed marks for candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD category.( अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति एवं दिव्यांग कोटि के अभ्यर्थियों के लिए न्यूनतम निर्धारित अंकों में 5% की छूट होगी। )
- Age Limit : Minimum age will be 17 years for all category as on 01 January 2022.
|Download 2nd Merit List
|Apply for Admission/ Counsellig Online
|Download Admission Notice
|Click Here For Notice
|Download Score Card
|Click Here For Score Card
|Download Result Notice
|Click Here For Result Notice
|Download Answer key & Raise Objection
|Click Here For Answer key
|Download Admit Card
|Click Here For Admit Card
|Download DElEd Colleges List For Session 2022-24
|Click Here For DElEd Colleges List
|Click Here To Open Website
Bihar DElEd Joint Entrance Test Pattern
|No. of Questions
|General Hindi/ Urdu
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning
What is Bihar D.El.Ed.?
The Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)is a two year professional programme of teacher education. It aims to prepare teacher for the elementary stage of education, i.e. classes I to VIII. The aim of elementary education is to fulfill the basic learning needs of all children in an inclusive school environment bridging social and gender gaps with the active participation of the community.
The elementary teacher education programme carries different nomenclatures of the programme shall be the same across all states and it shall be referred to as the ‘Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.).
Bihar D.El.Ed Course Duration
The D.El.Ed programme shall be of a duration of two academic years. However, the students shall be permitted to complete the programme within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
- There shall be at least two hundred working days each year exclusive of the period of examination and admission.
- The institution shall work for a minimum of thirty six hours in a week (five or six days), during which physical presence in the institution of all the teachers and student teachers is necessary to ensure their availability for advice, guidance, dialogue and consultation as and when needed.
- The minimum attendance of student-teachers shall be 80% for all course work including practicum, and 90% for school internship.
Admission Process For Bihar DElEd
According to the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Bihar School Examination Board Patna, Diploma in Elementary Education in all government and non-government affiliated teacher education institutions of Bihar D.El.Ed course will be allotted online computerized as per reservation rules and keeping in view the seats fixed by the government for Urdu/Arts and Science subjects.
Bihar DElEd Admission 2022 FAQ’s
Q.1. What is full form of D.El.Ed?
Ans:- D.El.Ed stands for Diploma in Elementary Education.
Q.2. What is Bihar D.El.Ed. Admission Common Application Form last date?
Ans:- Last date for submission of Common Application Form (CAF) is 28 October 2022
Q.3. When will Bihar DElEd Admission 2022 2nd Selection List come?
Ans:- D.El.Ed. Admission Session 2022-24 2nd merit list will be published on 30 November 2022.
Q.4. How to apply online for Bihar DElEd admission application form 2022?
Ans:- Open the board website http://deled.biharboardonline.com/ in signin section enter your application number as user id and date of birth as password in specified file.
Q.5. What is Bihar D.El.Ed. admission period on the basis of first list?
Ans:- Admission period on the basis of first list is 10 November 2022 to 16 November 2022
Q.6. What is Bihar D.El.Ed 2022 admission helpline email?
Ans:- Helpline email is [email protected].