BNMU PG Exam Date and Online Form 2022 – Semester 2nd
BNMU PG 2nd Semester Exam 2022 : B N Mandal has released the official notification to apply online exam form of PG (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com) for the semester 2nd June 2021 at the official website bnmuumis.in as well has released the Exam Date and Examination Centre. Check complete details below:
|Exam Name||BNMU PG 2nd Sem Exam 2022|
|Courses||PG M.A, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Exam Form Apply Start Date||10 September 2022|
|Exam Form Apply Last Date||23 September 2022|
|Exam Form Apply Last Date With Late Fee||24 to 29 September 2022|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Student Login||Click Here|
|Exam Start Date||11 October 2022|
|Exam Programme & Centre List||Download|
|PG 2nd Sem Admit Card||Download|
|Official Website||bnmu.ac.in, bnmuumis.in|
BNMU PG Exam Updates 2022
The candidates who will appear in the upcoming bnmu pg exams, can check all latest pg exam updates on this page. Here we provide bnmu all courses PG(MA, M.Sc, M.Com Semester I, II, III, IV) Exam Form Apply Date, Exam Form Fee Details, Exam Dates and Time-Table/ Programme/ Routine etc. Candidates can get here apply online exam form direct link, because B N Mandal University exam form to be applied on its official portal i.e. http://www.bnmuumis.in and we provide latest updates of BNMU exams on this page punews.in. Simply click on the direct link to apply online exam form.
How to Fill Up BNMU PG Exam Form Online?
All concerned students of PG Courses of the semester-I, December 2022 will have to apply online. There are some simple steps has given below, follow these steps to apply online exam form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BNMU i.e. https://bnmuumis.in/
- Step 2: Click on the tab “Examination Form”
- Step 3: A new page will open for Student login
- Step 4: Enter Your ID and Password for further process.
- Step 5: Now fill all the required details to complete the PG exam form, the details are such as- Exam Type, Course, Father’s OR Mother’s Full Name etc.
- Step 6: After filling all details correctly such as: Personal Details, Education Qualification, Contact Details, Scanned Photo and Signature, go for next steps to make payment.
- Step 7: Make payment and click on final submit.
- Step 8: Now take the print out of filled examination form.
- Step 9: Submit this printed PG exam form at your concerned college with all relevant documents.
- Previous Educational Details (If required)
- Admission Slip
- PG Registration Card
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Residence Certificate (If applicable)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
PG Exam Form Fee Details
At the time of PG Online Exam form apply, BNMU releases the official notification for the PG exam form fee details of all category student. We also provide the official notification of the pg exam form fee details of GEN/UR/ST/ST/OBC/EBC Category students above on this page in the related exam sections.
Note: Always read the official notification first before apply online exam form.