DU Admission 2021: Delhi University DU, New Delhi are invited to apply online application form for UG Degree courses on the Merit basis and Entrance basis for the Admission 2021. Interested candidates can apply for different courses through this link- https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in. The Last date of Online Apply is 31.08.2021. DU Admission 2021 Last Date, Age Limit, Eligibility criteria, Application Fee details are given below. Read complete details before apply online for Undergraduate courses.
NTA Delhi University DU Admission 2021 Online Form
DUET 2021 Admission will be Conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on computer based Entrance Examination for Under Graduate DU UG Admission 2021.
Important Dates of DU Admission 2021
|Application Start Date||02.08.2021|
|Last Date for Registration||31.08.2021|
|Last Date Complete Online Form||31.08.2021|
|First Cutoff List||To be updated|
|2nd Cutoff List||To be updated|
|3rd Cutoff List||To be updated|
|4th Cutoff List||To be updated|
|5th Cutoff List||To be updated|
Passed or Appearing 12th Inter Exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board in India.
- There is no minimum age fixed in DU Admission 2021
- For More Details See official Notification
For Merit Based :
- General / EWS / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
For Entrance Based :
- General / EWS / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : 300/-
Pay the Application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Or Pay Offline through E-Challan
Important Links to Apply Online
|Apply Online Registration||https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Merit Based Admission Undergraduate Programs
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – B.A. (H)
|B.A. (Hons.) Applied Psychology||B.A. (Hons.) Journalism|
|B.A. (Hons.) Arabic||B.A. (Hons.) Persian|
|B.A. (Hons.) Bengali||B.A. (Hons.) Philosophy|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||B.A. (Hons.) Political Science|
|B.A. (Hons.) English||B.A. (Hons.) Psychology|
|B.A. (Hons.) French||B.A. (Hons.) Punjabi|
|B.A. (Hons.) Geography||B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit|
|B.A. (Hons.) German||B.A. (Hons.) Social Work|
|B.A. (Hons.) Hindi||B.A. (Hons.) Sociology|
|B.A. (Hons.) Hindi Patrikarita||B.A. (Hons.) Spanish|
|B.A. (Hons.) History||B.A. (Hons.) Urdu|
|B.A. (Hons.) Italian|
Bachelor of Arts (Program) – B.A. (P)
Bachelor of Commerce
|B.Com. (H)||B.Com. (P)|
Bachelor of Science (Honours) – B.Sc. (H)
|B.Sc (Hons.) Anthropology||B.Sc (Hons.) Geology|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Bio-Chemistry||B.Sc (Hons.) Home Science|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Biological Sciences||B.Sc (Hons.) Instrumentation|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Biomedical Sciences||B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Botany||B.Sc (Hons.) Microbiology|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Chemistry||B.Sc (Hons.) Physics|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Computer Science||B.Sc (Hons.) Polymer Science|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Electronics||B.Sc (Hons.) Statistics|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Environmental Sciences||B.Sc (Hons.) Zoology|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Food Technology|
Bachelor of Science Program – B.Sc. (P)
|B.Sc (Pass) Home Science||B.Sc (Prog.) Physical Science with Electronics|
|B.Sc (Prog.) Applied Life Science||B.Sc Applied Physical Sciences with Analytical Methods in Chemistry & Biochemistry|
|B.Sc (Prog.) Life Science||B.Sc Applied Physical Sciences with Industrial Chemistry|
|B.Sc (Prog.) Physical Science with Chemistry||B.Sc Mathematical Sciences|
|B.Sc (Prog.) Physical Science with Computer Science|
B.A. (Vocational Studies)
|B.A. (Vocational Studies) Human Resource Management||B.A. (Vocational Studies) Office Management and Secretarial Practice|
|B.A. (Vocational Studies) Management and Marketing of Insurance||B.A. (Vocational Studies) Small and Medium Enterprises|
|B.A. (Vocational Studies) Marketing Management and Retail Business||B.A. (Vocational Studies) Tourism Management|
|B.A. (Vocational Studies) Material Management|
|B.Voc Banking Operations|
|B.Voc. Software Development|
|B.Voc. Printing Technology|
|B.Voc. Health Care Management|
|B.Voc. Retail Management and IT|
|B.Voc. Web Designing|
Entrance Based Admission Undergraduate Programs
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – B.A. (H)
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. (Hons.) in Multimedia and Mass Communication
- B.A. (Hons.) in Hindustani Music: Vocal/Instrumental (Sitar/Sarod/Guitar/Violin/Santoor)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Karnatak Music-Vocal/Instrumental (Veena/Violin)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Hindustani Music: Percussion (Tabla/Pakhawaj)
Bachelor of Education
Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Bachelor of Management, Business Economics and Business Administration
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Investment Analysis (BBA-FIA)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physical Education, Health Education
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (B.Sc.[PE,HE& S])
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- B.Tech. Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations (IT & MI)
Five Year Integrated Program
- Five Year Integrated Course in Journalism
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Name and other details entered by the applicant need to be the same as in the Class XII Board Marksheet
- Applicant can log in to the admission portal through their registered email address, only.
- Applicant must use his own active email address.
- The Email address provided by the applicant must be functional and the applicant must have access to it throughout the admission process.
- Applicants are encouraged to use latest version of Google Chrome web browser for filling the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date of DU UG Admission Online apply 2021?
A. DU Admission Last Date is 31.08.2021.
Q. What is online apply link of Delhi University UG Admission?
A. UG Admission Online apply link https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in
Q. Who will conduct DU Admission Entrance Test?
A. NAT (National Test Agency) will conduct Entrance Exam for DU Admission 2021.
Q. Can I get admission in DU with 50?
The minimum percentage of marks is 50% in DU, so any candidate with this percentage is eligible to apply for UG Admission.
Q. What is the fee of DU UG Admission Online Form 2021?
A. Merit based Admission online application fee is for General / EWS / OBC : 250/- and SC / ST / PH : 100/- and For Entrance Based Admission application fee is for General / EWS / OBC : 750/- and SC / ST / PH : 300/-