NIT Patna Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology, Patna invites online application for the posts of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant (Accounts). As per advertisement of NIT Patna, there are are 42 non-teaching vacancies advertised. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website i.e. http://www.nitp.ac.in before the last date 23.03.2022. Apply Last Date, Apply Link, Online process, application fee and more details are given below on this page.
NIT Patna Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Patna|
|Advertisement No||NITP/Rect./01 12022 & NITP/Rect./02 12022|
|Post Name||Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant (Accounts)|
|Job Location||Patna (Bihar)|
|Apply Start Date||24th February 2022|
Online Process and Offline Sumbission of Patna NIT Vacancy 2022
The candidates are required to submit the application and requisite fee through online portal only (www.nitp.ac.in). The online portal shall remain open from 24.02.2022 to 23.03.2022. After successful online submission of application a print out of the application form along with self attested supporting documents is to be sent to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800 005, by speed-post / registered post so as to reach on or before 31.03.2022 upto 5.30 p.m. Before submission of online form the candidates are advised to carefully read the “Instructions for online submission of form” available on the Institute website.
|Online Application Start||24.02.2022|
|Last Date for submission of online Application||23.03.2022|
|Last Date for submission of online fee||22.03.2022|
|Last date of submission of print out of application|
along with supporting documents
|31.03.2022 till 05:30 P.M.|
|Post Name||UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL)||SC/ ST Category|
|Technical Assist. & Jr. Asst.||Rs. 400/-||Rs.200/-|
|Registrar, Dy. Registrar & Asst. Registrar||Rs.600/-||–|
Payment Mode : Application fee will be paid through online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking before 22.03.2022.
Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||19||Rs.5200-20,200|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Patna Vacancy 2022
- Candidates must have 10+2/ Intermediate as educational qualification, minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m & proficiency in word & Spread Sheet for Junior Assistant post.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in relevant field/ MCA for Technical Assistant position.
- Masters Degree in any discipline is essential for deputation/ short-term contract posts & candidates should have prescribed working experience.
- Refer NIT Patna notification for more details.
- Upper age limit for Registrar post is 56 years & for Asst. Registrar is 35 years.
- Candidates should not exceed 50 years of age for Deputy Registrar post.
- For other position through direct method candidates should not exceed 27 years of age.
- Written tests, group discussion, presentation and interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for the post of Registrar, Dy. Registrar & Asst. Registrar.
- Candidates applying for Technical Assist. & Jr. Asst. positions will undergo for Screening test, trade test / skill test, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and descriptive / short answer test.
Online Apply Process for NIT Patna Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website NIT Patna i.e. www.nitp.ac.in
- Click on the NIT Patna Non-Teaching Vacancy link.
- Click on the link “Instructions for online application” and read the complete instruction carefully before apply
- Now click on the link ” Click here to fill online form“.
- Enter valid Email Id to apply the form with required details.
- Submit the final application form & take the print copy of submitted application form offline to the above said address before 31.03.2022.