SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2022: State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), UP has invited online applications for taking Admission in ITI course for the Academic Session 2022-23. Interested and eligible candidates can register online from 07 July 2022 at the official website www.scvtup.in portal.
SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2022: Overview
|Article Name||SCVT UP ITI Admission 2022|
|Department Name||Rajya Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad (State Council for Vocational Training, Uttar Pradesh)|
|Program Offered||ITI Certificate Programme|
|Apply Start Date||07 July 2022|
|Apply Last Date||31 July 2022|
Latest Updates: UP ITI Admission online apply has been started from 07th July 2022. Candidates can register SCVT UP ITI Admission form online at the official website scvtup.in.
- Application Start Date: 07-07-2022
- Application Last Date: 31-07-2022
SCVT Registration Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.150/-
- Pay Fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI.
- Age as on: 01.08.2022
- Minimum Age:- 14 Years
- Maximum Age:- Not Limit
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
Eligibility criteria for SCVT UP ITI
8th class pass/ 10th class pass/ 10th class pass with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Download Trade Wise Educational Qualification Details:- Click Here
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Edit Application||Click Here|
|Complete Application Form||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for SCVT UP ITI Admission
- Open website link (www.sevtup.in).
- Go to the link “Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2022-2023 for Government/Private ITT.
- Click on Link “आनलाइन आवेदन करें”
- Registration page opens with OTP Verification.
- Fill Registration page with valid Mobile number and submit.
- Enter OTP and Proceed Further After Verification.
- Choose Whether you wish to fill form for Government or Private ITI Or Both.
- Form opens and user has to fill required details like Personal Details, Address, Qualification, weightage, Photo, Signature etc.
- Applicant then Proceed to choice filling Page.
- Applicant has to select the Trade Group, Reservation and ITI & Trade will be displayed. Follow the instruction on the page and submit choices.
- On Submission of choices, Applicant gets a preview page and on submission the user is taken to payment Gateway.
- Applicant Submits the fee through payment Gateway of SBI or Union Bank of India.
- On Successful payment of fees Applicant is given the link to print the form.
SCVT UP ITI Contact Details
- Technical Help – 7897992063
- Any Other Query – 0522-4047658
- Email – [email protected]
- Address – Director, Directorate of Training & Employment, Uttar Pradesh, Guru Govind Singh Marg, Charbagh, Lucknow, 226004
SCVT UP ITI Admission FAQ’s
Q. What is full form of SCVTUP?
A. SCVTUP Stands for State Council for Vocational Training Uttar Pradesh.
Q.2. When will SCVT UP ITI admission 2022 be started?
A. The onlne Admission will be started from 07-07-2022
Q. What is UP ITI admission 2022 application last date?
A. UP ITI Admission online form Last date is 31-07-2022
Q.4. What is eligibility criteria for SCVT UP ITI admission 2022-23?
A. Candidates should qualify 8th/ 10th class pass.
Q.5. How much is UP ITI admission application fee?
Ans:- For General/ OBC Rs.250/- and for SC/ ST Rs.150/-
Q.6. What is UP ITI Admission helpline number?
Ans:- Technical Help- 7897992063 or Any Other Query- 0522-4047658