UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022 : National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh has invited online application for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHO) Vacancy (5000 Posts) under Ayushman Bharat, Government of Uttar Pradesh to strengthen the Sub-health Centers as Health Wellness Centers (HWC) across Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are interested, can apply online Application Form for NHM UP CHO Vacancy 2022. Read complete details before apply online.
UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022 (upnrhm.gov.in) : Overview
|Article Name||UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officers, (CHO)|
|Apply start Date||20th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||9th August 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||5505|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Type of Recruitment||Contractual|
|Salary||Rs. 35,500/- Per Month|
National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh has issued the official Notification for various CHO Posts recruitment. The vacancy details are given below.
|Community Health Officers (CHO)||5505|
Educational Qualification Required
There is an educational qualification required for applying National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh CHO Job openings. The details are provided below.
Community Health Officers (CHO)
- Candidates should have qualified B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a Government recognized institution/College.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurse and Midwives Council and have valid certificate.
According to UP NHM Recruitment Notification 2022, the Upper Age Limit is-
- 35 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Govt rules.
NHM UP CHO Pay Scale
- Rs. 35,500/- Per Month
There will a selection procedure for the recruitment of the various post. The candidate will be selected in the following stages –
- Computer Based Online Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For NHM UP CHO Vacancy 2022?
Candidates can apply through the official website. Before apply online, please read the official notification
- Visit the NHM UP Official Website i.e. https://upnrhm.gov.in/
- Click on the Opportunities section.
- Then click on Apply Online Link for particular post.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form Carefully.
- Upload scan copy of required documents & Pay Application Fee (If Applicable).
- Submit the Application Form & download it for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application Home Page||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About UP NHM
The National Health Mission (NHM) was designed with the aim of providing accessible, affordable, effective and reliable healthcare facilities in the rural and urban areas of the country, especially to the poor and vulnerable sections of the population.
In the State of Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission has made special efforts for reaching out to the community at grassroots level. NHM focuses on affordable, accessible, accountable, effective and quality services to the masses specially to the vulnerable groups of the community.