YET NTA Scholarship 2023 – yet.nta.ac.in: National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online application for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM YASASVI Scheme 2023) on the official website – yet.nta.ac.in. This scheme is launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Govt. of India), aims to provide scholarships to 30,000 deserving students for their outstanding achievements.
The students belonging to the Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT) categories stand a chance to win YET NTA scholarships ranging from INR 75,000 to INR 1, 25,000 per year.
We have shared the complete details about YET NTA Scholarship Scheme in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process, Registration, Login and Link, Scholarship Amount, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
YET NTA Scholarship 2023: Registration at yet.nta.ac.in
|Scheme Name||YET NTA Scholarship 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
(Govt. of India)
|State||All States in India|
|Application Last Date||17 August 2023|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Medium||English & Hindi|
|YET NTA Official Website||yet.nta.ac.in,|
Latest Update: YET NTA PM YASASVI Scholarship online application last date is 17th August 2023. The online apply link and all its related links have given below in the important link section.
Important Dates for YET NTA Scholarship 2023
|Registration Start Date||11 July 2023|
|Registration Last Date||17 August 2023|
|Application Correction Date||18 to 22 August 2023|
|Date of the Entrance Test||29 September 2023|
|Admit Card Download Date||Announced Soon|
- There is no any application fee required for YET NTA YASASVI Scholarship application form.
Eligibility Criteria for YET NTA YASASVI Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for the YASASVI Scholarship entrance test 2023, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian Nationals.
- Category: Candidates must belong to the OBC, EBC, or DNT category.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed Class 8 or Class 10 (as applicable) during the academic year 2022-23.
- Parental Income: The annual income of parents/guardians from all sources should exceed INR 2.5 lakh.
- Age Criteria for Class 9 Exams: Candidates applying for Class 9 exams should have been born between April 1, 2007, and March 31, 2011 (both days inclusive).
- Age Criteria for Class 11 Exams: Candidates applying for Class 11 exams should have been born between April 1, 2005, and March 31, 2009 (both days inclusive).
- Gender: Both boys and girls are eligible to apply, and the requirements are the same for all.
- Candidate’s Photograph (File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Candidate’s Signature (File size must be between 04 kb to 30 kb)
- Category & Income Certificate (Category Certificate will have to be uploaded in the PDF format along with the Application Form and size should be between 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Govt. Identity Details – i.e. Aadhaar / UID Number is compulsory
- PwD certificate (If Applicable)
- A valid e-mail ID
- A valid mobile number
- Educational Qualification
The scholarship is awarded for students who are studying in class 9th and 11th.
- For candidates studying Class 9 – Rs.- 75,000 per year
- For candidates studying in Class 11 – Rs.- 1,25,000 per year
How to apply online application for YET NTA Scholarship 2023 at yet.nta.ac.in?
To apply for the YET NTA Scholarship entrance test 2023, follow these steps:
- Go to the official page of the YET NTA i.e. yet.nta.ac.in
- On the left side of the page, locate and click on the ‘New Candidate Register Here’ link.
- Complete the online registration process and make a note of the system-generated Application Number. This number will be essential for all future reference and correspondence.
- Log in using the system-generated Application Number and Password to fill out the application form. Provide personal details, select the desired class exam, and choose the examination cities as required.
- Carefully review all the information entered and submit the application form.
- Download a copy of the YASASVI scheme application form for your records.
Important Links- yet.nta.ac.in
|Click Here To Registration at yet.nta.ac.in|
|Click Here To Applicant Login|
|Forgot Password || Forgot Application Number|
|Download Official Notification and Complete Guides|
|Official Website- yet.nta.ac.in|
YET NTA Syllabus
- NCERT Syllabus of Class 8th for admission in class 9th
- NCERT Syllabus of Class 10th for admission in class 11th
Scheme of Examination
The Exam will be of Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Each Ques. Marks|
|Type of Questions||• Choice with 4 options|
• Only one correct response
• No negative marking
|Exam Duration||21⁄2 hours (150 minutes)|
Help Desk for YET NTA
- Email ID :-[email protected]
- Contact No. :-011-40759000, 011-69227700
PM YASASVI Scheme FAQs
Q. What is YET NTA PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme?
Ans:- “PM YOUNG ACHIEVERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME FOR VIBRANT INDIA FOR OBCs AND OTHERS (PM –YASASVI)” is an umbrella Scheme for OBCs, EBCs and DNTs. It is a Central Sector Scheme for providing Top Class School Education to OBCs/EBCs & DNTs. The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Government of India conducts an exam for selection of candidates for award of the scholarships.
Q. What is the last date of PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023 last date?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application is 17th August 2023.
Q. What is the qualifying marks for PM YASASVI Scholarship entrance test 2023?
Ans:- A candidate will be declared to have qualified the exam if he/she secures a minimum of 35% marks in the written test.
Q. What is the official website of PM Yashasvi yojana?
A. The official website is yet.nta.ac.in.