LIC AAO Syllabus 2023 PDF: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the LIC AAO syllabus PDF and exam pattern for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers AAO (Generalist) post. Candidates can check Phase I Preliminary Examination and phase II Main Examination 2023 complete exam pattern and Syllabus. All interested candidates can read and download LIC AAO Syllabus PDF 2023 in this article.
LIC AAO Syllabus 2023 PDF and Exam Pattern
The selection process for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) will be held through a three tiered process i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview subsequent Prerecruitment Medical examination.
Scheme of Phase-I: Preliminary Examination :
Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows :
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||30**||20 minutes|
- ** Note : English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- Candidates equal to 20 times of number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for Main examination.
Scheme of Phase-II : Main Examination :
Main examination will consist of objective type questions for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive test will be administered immediately after the completion of the objective test.
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||English & Hindi||20 minutes|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||25**||English||30 Minutes|
- ** Note : Descriptive test of English Language etc. will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- “Descriptive paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who qualify in the objective part of main Examination”
Phase-III : Interview
- Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for short listing for interview.